80smusiclover1 Ask Kelly

80smusiclover1 posted on Sep 17, 2019 at 07:34AM
I'd like to thank my dear friends for their wonderful feedback in starting this forum board. Here, you can ask me your questions, and I will answer them. DO NOT ask me questions in relation to politics and religion (The Forbidden Two). Those questions WILL NOT be answered.

Peace and love,
~Kelly 🌟🌟🌟

80smusiclover1 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BingoPB said…
Hi, Kelly. I have a question.
What was your favorite subject in school, or did you have any?
80smusiclover1 commented…
I sure do. My favorite subjects in school are science, history, and English. over a year ago
BingoPB commented…
Cool. I always liked science. over a year ago
Wonderful! over a year ago
over a year ago RocknRollSoul60 said…
If wild animals could be tamed, what wild animal would you own as a pet?
I think I would own a brown bear. They seem like really cool animals. over a year ago
RocknRollSoul60 commented…
That's cool. I think I would own a coyote. over a year ago
Yep. :-) over a year ago
over a year ago 60smusicluv said…
If you could live anywhere in the United States, where would you live and why?
I would most likely live in New York. Like London, that city just has so much charm, and there's plenty to see and do as well. over a year ago
60smusicluv commented…
I see. I personally couldn't live in a large city. Small cities are okay. over a year ago
That's all right. For me, I'm okay with living in either a large city or a small city. over a year ago
over a year ago Roldan13 said…
Have you ever considered owning a non-canine pet?
Sometimes. If I were to own a non-canine pet, I would probably get a hamster, guinea pig, or even a horse. over a year ago
Roldan13 commented…
I thought about owning a couple of guinea pigs, but I have a Husky, and Huskies have a high prey drive. over a year ago
True that. over a year ago
over a year ago RetroRock64 said…
Where do you get your inspiration for your fan fictions?
My inspiration for my fan fictions mainly stems from my trips to England, which took place twice in 2014 and 2016. In fact, in the main setting of London, I have visited and seen most of the places that my characters have been to, even the University College. However, I only went to two cities outside of London so far, which are Brighton and Oxford. I sometimes incorporate events that have happened in my lifetime and my personal interests into my fan fictions. For example, in "Destiny Of the Rose", the part where Rosie's father accidentally knocked down a mannequin during their beach vacation was based on a hilarious real life event when my own father did the same thing, and "A Stitch In Time" was inspired by my fascination for Time Travel. I also try to insert a moral into the story whenever possible. over a year ago
RetroRock64 commented…
That's cool. over a year ago
Indeed. over a year ago
over a year ago Peaceandlove67 said…
What do you plan on doing for your next fan fiction?
Stay tuned. It's currently in the brainstorming phase. I plan to start it around next week. over a year ago
Peaceandlove67 commented…
Sounds good. I'm looking forward to it. over a year ago
:-) over a year ago
over a year ago RocknRollSoul60 said…
If you had to pick a favourite character from your fan fictions, who would you pick and why?
I would pick Rosie. She reminds me so much of myself, and I can really relate to her. over a year ago
RocknRollSoul60 commented…
I like Rosie. She's a sweet person. over a year ago
;-) over a year ago
over a year ago BingoPB said…
If you were going to create a new dog breed, what breeds would you use to create it, and what would you call it?
I think I would use the Dalmatian and Samoyed. With this, the name of my new dog breed would be called the "Spotted Sammy". over a year ago
BingoPB commented…
That sounds cool. I think I would use the German Shepherd, Chinook, and Plott. I would call it "Perfecto Doggo", because it would have everything I want in a dog. It would have the intelligence of a German Shepherd, the loyal and courageous nature of the Plott, and the sweet demeanor and activity level of the Chinook. over a year ago
:-) over a year ago
over a year ago Roldan13 said…
What do you like the most about writing fan fictions?
What I like the most about writing fan fictions is that I get to be creative when it comes to setting up the plot and experimenting with my vocabulary skills through using unique, lively words, especially for the dialogue of my characters. over a year ago
Roldan13 commented…
That's really cool. over a year ago
Definitely. over a year ago
over a year ago Peaceandlove67 said…
What is your favorite flavor of Pepsi?
My favorite flavors of Pepsi are regular Pepsi, Pepsi Wild Cherry, and Pepsi Twist. over a year ago
Peaceandlove67 commented…
I like regular Pepsi and caffeine free Pepsi. I also like Pepsi Wild Cherry. I never tried Pepsi Twist. It's not available in the United States. It was discontinued in 2001. over a year ago
Yeah. over a year ago
over a year ago 60smusicluv said…
What is your favorite candy bar?
My favorite candy bars are Cadbury Oreo and Mr. Goodbar. over a year ago
60smusicluv commented…
Cool. My favorite is a Kit Kat. over a year ago
Great choice. over a year ago