A Series of Unfortunate Events Did you like the movie?

IsabellaAzuria posted on Oct 26, 2008 at 09:37PM
There are so many people not liking the movie is there anyone else except for me who did?

A Series of Unfortunate Events 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago martemora15 said…
i kinda liked it, but there was som things ruining it, like claus and his glases. he's not supposed to see anything without them
over a year ago giuliamania said…
Yeah i agree. I thought the movie was great but some things were very different to the books. They should make more movies though because the other books are just as good but maybe a bit more sad.
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
smirk
I saw the movie a very, very, very, very, VERY, VERY long long long time ago. I barely remember any of it. I remember the parts when they were making speghetti or whatever, and a little bit of the introduction. But nothing else. It was good I guess, even though I don't remember hardly any of it.
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
It was okay. Wasn't amazing, wasn't horrible. As far as an adapted children's book, it got a decent audience.

When I walked out of the movie theatre, I wasn't leaping into the air in joy, but I wasn't crying over the destruction of a good book.
over a year ago NerdForLifee said…
meh
I thought the movie was pretty good. But i absolutely HATED the fact that almost every part of the movie was different from the books. I wish they stuck with Lemony Snicket's ideas more closely.
over a year ago sara9063 said…
i know
over a year ago punkymm said…
monkey
It was O.K. It would of been better if Klaus had his glasses, too. I think Jim Carey was in to much of it.
over a year ago LinaHarrow said…
I love all movies based on books I've read, although I always wish they'd follow the books alittle better. But yeah, I loved it! <3
over a year ago SOUE said…
I THOUGHT IT WAS ALRIGHT AND I WANNA SEE THE REST OF THE SEASON BECOS I ONLY SAW THE FIRST DVD
over a year ago Maxride456 said…
I think it was AWESOME! Although, I thought they should've folowed some things more carefully, like the fact that Klaus has glasses, and is most likely shorted than Violet, not taller. But I though it was an awesome movie over all. :) <3
I think it was AWESOME! Although, I thought they should've folowed some things more carefully, like t
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
I liked it sure I wish they'd stuck to the book more. Maybe they could do a remake... keep jim carey maybe but get a different cast though I liked Liam and Emily they've grown up SO much. Maybe they could do Chloe Mortez as Violet and Arthur Bowen as Klaus