A Series of Unfortunate Events Is It True?

the_bunkster posted on Dec 20, 2007 at 02:55AM
can anyone tell me if it is true that there is a second movie coming out including the next 3 books? i heard a rumour and i just wanted to know if it was a fact or not?

A Series of Unfortunate Events 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago doonis said…
I don't know, but I hope not. The first one was pretty bad.
over a year ago emeraldtears said…
I don't know. I hope so but it is unlikely because the actors/actresses will have all grown up so the baudelaire kids would be a lot older. I'm still not giving up hope though.
over a year ago the_bunkster said…
i hope so too, i did like the first movie and i wanted them to make movies for all of the books
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
the first movie was mostly a love/hate relationship for most people. i personally agree with doonis, it wasnt that good. and i agree that there wont be another because of how much older the actors and the actresses are.
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
i liked the first movie i hope they make another one.
over a year ago quartz said…
1 i hate and love the books and WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES THESE BOOKS MEAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
over a year ago martemora15 said…
i have no ida, buyt i ghope so. but it is very unlikly, since they made it possible for klaus to see normal without glasses, the fourth book is built on the fact that he can't
over a year ago IsabellaAzuria said…
I don't know but I hope so
over a year ago Flyingdonkey said…
the books keep you hooked with so many weird clues and strange happenings and they never really get resolved... i guess the author couldnt really think of anything...
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
tongue
They said they would, but it nevr happened and never will.
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
They released an official statement that they would not be making any more movies.

The first movie was a dissapointment in the box office and it got bad reviews. Realistically, filmmakers have no reason to take on a sequel of a movie that was, in many ways, a failure.
over a year ago VFD4ever94 said…
martemora15 is absolutely correct.
over a year ago VFD4ever94 said…
The director (Brad Sterling) and Lemony Snicket are still e-mailing eachother on a regular basis about it.
over a year ago punkymm said…
cloudy
There is a very slim chance of them making another one. The first movie flopped, so like I said probably not. The books were great, but the movie was ok.
over a year ago LinaHarrow said…
crying
Most likely, no. They'd have to get new actors, as the main three have all grown up. It's been too many years, I think, for them to do another. :'(
over a year ago adieee said…
heart
I'm pretty sure they are, its just been delayed, but I think it's going to be stop motion because they've all grown up :(.
I love both the books and the movie and hope that they do make a sequel soon. Live action.
over a year ago Saif1 said…
The series is real and Lemony Snicket didn't wnat to tell you about the solutions of the mysteries because it is a secret.
over a year ago LinaHarrow said…
The most information we have is this:

link

So there is hope, it's just uncertain as to whether they are actually going to do it or not.
over a year ago Maxride456 said…
I hope so! Although (as many others here have said) they will (if they make another movie) probably use diferent actors because the people in the first will be grown up now. I do hope that they make another soon though. :)