Adam Gontier Who Thinks Adam Gontier Is One Of The Best Lyricists On Earth

hugenadz27 posted on Jun 03, 2008 at 10:19PM
i do... hes amazing.. i think their best song is never too late. its been my favorite songs for over a year now. it gets me every time :) another absolutely amazing song that they made is time of dying.. wow i could listen to that song for hours, not that the other band members arent great, cause they are, i love them all. but, wow,, adam is so amazing!! <3 if i ever met him, i would like faint.. lol :P

Adam Gontier 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 3DGluver said…
i do! he is amazing! those are 2 of my favorite songs to.
over a year ago jovia7x said…
Is Adam write all the lyrics for 3DG?
over a year ago Ayatt said…
heart
he is the best all around,hands down,4 sure!!!link
i totally adore him!
over a year ago splitzaa said…
heart
he is so awsome sometimes i accidentally kiss the poster of him in my bedroom...
over a year ago AngelOfDbz said…
smile
I do!!!!!!! He is awesome ^^
over a year ago Mai01 said…
heart
Yeah I think that too!!! he is the best, and my favourite song is Animal I have become, but then it's Time of Dying and Never too late ;)
over a year ago rhcp_luvr said…
meh
ONE of the best. There our so many
over a year ago I_love_ADAM said…
Adam is the best...he takes words and turns them into something beautiful...none of his music gets tiring, and i have all three of Three Days Grace's CDs.Anyways his lyrics make me cry every day...even though Adam is very beautiful, his music makes him soo much better! I love him, this is soo much deeper than any feeling i have ever felt...it is creepy, i admit it, since he is married to Naomi and all lol.i know i seem like just a fan...but its way more than that..i'm sorry if anyone is offended...and his voice..oh..i love my boyfriend but wow...Adam Wade Gontier is the most beautiful person on this earth...and yes, he is the best lyricist on earth..and the greatest musician that ever lived...
over a year ago Thenumber said…
I am Adam.
over a year ago Returningtoyou said…
heart
I love all Adam's songs especialy acoustic songs
over a year ago EmmaBrowning1 said…
heart
i love him my god he's awesome and the fact he writes most the songs himself unlike most artists today is pretty cool lol
over a year ago minflo4ever said…
Adam and his wife Naomi are expecting their first child!!!