Adam Lambert Do you care if he is really gay?

Team_Edward77 posted on Mar 08, 2009 at 08:17PM
There are so many picks asking is he gay, and do you care if hes gay... but what do you really think?

Team_Edward77

Adam Lambert 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Team_Edward77 said…
I dont think it matters, american idol is show about singing not your personal life. I just hope that if he is really for a fact gay that it does not lead to people not votE for him that would make me mad :(

GOOD LUCK ADAM :)
last edited over a year ago
I dont think it matters, american idol is show about singing not your personal life. I just hope that
over a year ago nevermind606 said…
big smile
I don't care, I love him either way. He's an amazing singer and a great performer. It's just sad because he's really hot! :P
over a year ago falloutboy13 said…
heart
I mean, it sucks, but hes still hot and a good singer. So, it doesnt matter.
over a year ago xXjakeloverXx said…
so is he really gay? or is it just a rumor going around? Im honestly curious..i think he's an amazing singer but ive heard both-that hes gay and that he's not...sooo which is it?? does anyone know?? lol
over a year ago JamieLea85 said…
kiss
Yes he is, and NO it doesn't matter he is an amazing singer and I can't wait to hear more of him. I so excited about the diversity of the show this year....
over a year ago OceanCoast said…
Yeah, I really hope the network dosen't try to hide it either which they most likely will do.

over a year ago 1cookiefan said…
I will have to change my sign in name now....but doesn't anyone else besides me think he's bi-sexual? He looks like a modern day Elvis. Check out his features-he is gorgeous!!!
over a year ago JamieLea85 said…
smile
He is absolutely georgeous.......
over a year ago sahari said…
cool
I am glad you think he looks like elvis...I think that everytime I watch him...same eyes, same presentation...chop off the hair and he looks just like elvis in his younger years! Hes hot and talented!
over a year ago rachelangelgirl said…
heart
i dont think adam is gay but if u he is i dont see why its a big deal i can still love him lol
over a year ago adelia_madison said…
heart
I don't think he is gay I just think people are trying to make it look that way so there'll be like some sort of Idol scandal, it's stupid. He would be more feminine acting, etc. if he were gay. He's really hot too, so he shouldn't be lacking in attention from the girls... :D I love Adam!
over a year ago Huddyaddict12 said…
mischievous
I actually do think he is gay, but it does not bother me at all. Still think he's SO HOT!
over a year ago BlondeGirl93 said…
big smile
it wont bother me that means we still can share a bed and it wouldnt feel weird
over a year ago BeSafe said…
This is a competition about who is the best singer, so that shouldn't even matter, sadly to some people it does matter, but not to me...
over a year ago lizahigarashi said…
heart
Personally I don't care at all, but it is a bit saddening that I'm not like ten years older because he's so cute and he might be bisexual too. That's what I think...and hope. Then I just have to be ten years older!
over a year ago loveadamlambert said…
heart
i dont care
the talent is what matters
over a year ago Cherrybomb said…
smile
Yes, I do think that he is gay. He has some of their mannerisms at times, and occasionally speaks a little like one too, but there are gay people in this world, and it's okay. They are a culture. The latest research says that they have opposite brains in their body. Most of it is genetic. I don't know if he is Bi or not. We'll have to wait for old girlfriends to kiss and tell, but so far no one has been seen or heard from. I don't think that his personal life should be anyone's business anyway. He has to be who he is and what comes natural for him. That's all. I think he is gorgeous too. He's a very sexy young man. It doesn't matter if he wins Idol or not, he'll still go on to sell millions of records. I love his voice.
over a year ago OceanCoast said…
He is *was* OPENLY GAY before he made it on AI, since then his Myspace has changed and a lot of the more ummm....sugestive pictures have been removed.

I guess its not advised to flaunt your sexuality while your on AI.
over a year ago hezi1980 said…
kiss
RARE!! Adam Lambert age 12! Playing a girl!

you GOTTA see this amazing performance in such a young age......

link
over a year ago AdamLuver4ever said…
I think that it really doesn't matter if he is gay or not. Its his personal life, AMerican idol Is only a singing competition, nothing else. so if people want to be stupid and not vote for adam just because he is gay, then that just proves that they are idiots cause he is clearly the best contestant on the show.
over a year ago r-pattz said…
i dont care. people cant help that theyre gay, and theyre still people. the veiwers that dont vote for adam cuz hes gay are prejudiced idiots, nothing more
over a year ago mammamia100 said…
hmmm
OK listen. he is a rocker right? and half the time they arent gay but they seem like it. so he might seem gay (which i dont think he does) but then he might turn out to not be.
over a year ago purpleman said…
Check out the latest interview with the American Idol Finalists with Ryan Seacrest at this link: link
over a year ago skipin8 said…
i really dont cae if he's gay he is so freekishly amazing anyways :) he da bomb! I LOVE YOU ADAM!
over a year ago purpleman said…
Wsup guys check out the latest news about America Idol @ link
over a year ago justamom said…
No I don't care at all! it's about his charisma,talent and beautiful personality and it certainly doesn't hurt that he's drop dead gorgeous. who really cares what his sexual preference is!I'm so tired of this conversation it's not funny! Adam is a sweetheart no matter what and I will be a loyal fan until he retires which will be many many many years from now I'm sure!
over a year ago McDreamyluva said…
big smile
yeah I agree with the most of you~ It's the talent that matters, I mean it's better to have a model who can't sing for crap...and even if he is gay, he's still hot!!!!

EYE CANDY!!!!! xD
over a year ago teamdamon7 said…
cool
It shouldn't matter, and personally I don't give a damn what he is. But to American who voted it does. Adam is the true idol, and that's what counts. It's 'bout singing, being hot, goth and . . . and gay shouldn't matter. But to those that can vote, the US is too homophobic (is that a word?) to have a homo win a world-wide TV show.

It's about the singing and his charisma, that amzazing personality and being totally hot doesn't hurt. But being gay? Probably had a huge impact on the USA's voting, if you're reading this Adam - does he even read his fan posts??? - to many people you ARE the wannabe, instead of the person who everybody wants to be. Even Danny tried to imitate your high notes with a dead scream to save himself.

YOU ROCK ADAM!
(in every sense of the word!)
It shouldn't matter, and personally I don't give a damn what he is. But to American who voted it does
over a year ago Duncan-superfan said…
wink
I dont care he's hot!
over a year ago starpuppy22 said…
heart
He is gay and im not afraid to admit it. He is hott and i like him the way he is. His boy Drake LaBry is hott to so he has good taste and i think Drake is really lucky!
over a year ago BlondeGirl93 said…
no it doesn't matter to me:}
over a year ago girgirl said…
iLOVE Adam lambert who cares if hes gay hes an amaizing artist and not to mention HOTTTTTTTT i started to cry when he lost and went around school all day wearing all black and not talkin to ppl. lol
over a year ago PePs95 said…
I don't. I mean, he's got a great voice, artistry and everything...doesn't he? Doesn't he sound like a good person, respectful, playful and charismatic? So there really isn't a problem...is threre?
over a year ago Cookie_Glam said…
big smile
I don't care what his sexual orientation is! My preference would be him being bi but, I know he is openly gay and curious about women so that's cool! Even if he stays 100% Gay then that's ok with me! He is talented and hot regardless of his sexuality! I Love him! :-)
over a year ago KiddyShmily said…
smile
I agree with the most of you. I dont care he's gay. For me, he's a great singer, and much more than that. I'm really sad when he wasn't American Idol. but now,he has proved how talented he can be. I like him anyway, I like him especially when he smiles.

I agree with the most of you. I dont care he's gay. For me, he's a great singer, and much more than t
over a year ago j1edwardcullen7 said…
rainy
I don't really give a fuck.
He's a good singer, is he not?
I don't like his new shit, though, way too much pop in it.

Other than that he's cool and chillaxed.
over a year ago Cutebutcrazy-- said…
It doesnt matter and it shouldnt. i no tons of people who r gay including my best friend and it doesnt change how i look at them. i liked adam before i new he was gay and i like him now.
over a year ago aya3 said…
I NEVER CARED ABOUT THIS ISSUE ITS HIS OWEN PERSONAL THING THE IMPORTANT THING THAT I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN SHIT IF HE IS GAY.. (SORRY FOR THE BAD WORD)
over a year ago nouna said…
when i listen to his voice i do not care if he is a bi or not.oh god whatever he was he still rock,love you adam and we will accept you if you were a gay or not
over a year ago VDfan1994 said…
heart
I really dont give a care if hes gay, straight, or bi. He is an amazing singer/person!!! i cant stand people who say adam cant sing just because he's gay. ITS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!! Gay or not he is an amazing person and musician with a amazing personality, and ill always be a fan of him! I LOVE YOU ADAM LAMBERT KEEP DOIN WAT UR DOING!!!!!!
over a year ago GlambertCraze12 said…
heart
The first time i found out he was gay, I was like:

$#@(#$(!!!! WTF?!

sad. hes really hot and i just HAD to b a girl lol.