Adam Lambert ADAM DIDNT WIN

r-pattz posted on May 21, 2009 at 02:04AM
he deserved to win!!! i cant believe kris is this year's idol.

Adam Lambert 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LibbyLolli said…
dude this sucks!! its an outrage i tell you, an outrage!!! adam was a helluva lot better than kris! he was a lot more creative and had a much better voice!!
over a year ago 1oldcat said…
ADAM IS STILL A WINNER IN THAT HE WILL GO FAR BEYOND KRIS - ADAM HAS IT ALL AND WILL CONTINUE TO EXCEED!!! THE PUBLIC WILL NOT REMEMBER KRIS A YEAR FROM NOW.....
over a year ago Jacobs_Chick said…
Kris doesn't have half the talent or the amazing vocals that Adam has, I CANNOT believe that Adam didn't win. He was consistantly amazing every week. People say he was a one trick pony but his versions of "Tracks of My Tears" and "Mad World" gave me chills. Adam, You are phenomenal, and you are my American Idol!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cr8zi4adam said…
DAMN RIGHT! i LOVE this website! that is EXACTLY what i was thinking.i love adam so much. im gonna get a shirt that ses i love adam or something! i looked it up on google and they hav them! i advise u guys look at them...they are so US!! lol!!! =]

but adam is sooo much better than kris..i CANNOT believe that kris won. i wouldn't hav been quite as sad if it were someone that was decent like allison or danny... but KRIS! he sucks! (btw i would still b totally depressed if adam didnt win against allison or danny, it just wouldnt have been as big of a surprise)

over a year ago sorchy101 said…
oh my god my jaw hit the floor when they called out kris' name! how the hell did adam lose?! i cant believe it. adam well deserved to win he is AMAZING. just as long as he gets a record deal i wont care too much. . . nope thats a lie i am in shock.i wil never watch american idol again. . . well no thats a lie too.
and of all the people to beat him. no way was kris better than allison and danny. i DEMAND a recount!!
over a year ago skipin8 said…
i really cant belive that he didnt win i mean, common man he kicked ass, he is amazing and he's gorgeous! I WAS SUPER PISSED HE DISERVES IT!
over a year ago adam_and_dc_fan said…
angry
FOOCKING KRIS FANS!!! THEY ARE CHEATERS!!