Adam Lambert A message to Adam Lambert !

AdamLambert666 posted on Jun 24, 2010 at 02:24PM
Hey everyone,

I'm on Twitter and I'm following Adam Lambert. Yep ! The real one ! And i want to send him a message from you guys. So here what you have to do. I want you to post a message for Adam and when there is gonna be alot of messages, I'm gonna take all of it, put it in one page and send it to him ! Like a big card with all of your messages on it !

It's easy ! Just say what you'll say if you were in front of him. Anyways he is gonna see it ;) If you don't understand just ask me and I'm gonna explain it again ^^

Ready, set, GO xP !
last edited on Jun 24, 2010 at 02:26PM

Adam Lambert 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago halloula said…
heart
Hun,I am following him too and if he's not folllowing u then you can't get a message and I don't think I can say anything when I see him cause I'll probley faint!
over a year ago AdamLambert666 said…
lol ! We he is following me cause i already did this and he was very happy ^^
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lambertglam said…
@halloula yeah i wud tooooo!!! but plz adamlambert666 tell him to join fanpop!!!!! plz plz plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!
I will tell him this for you ;) and lambertglam i will ask him to join fanpop ^.^
over a year ago glambert1328 said…
can u tell him tht we all love him no matter what ppl and tell him no matter if hes gay hes still super sexy i would really love tht

p.s is his pic like a black and white or gray color and tell him tht i love him im one crazy adam lambert fan
LOL I'll tell him this don't worry :P
over a year ago luvjennyshepard said…
heart
I love Adam so much. He is extremely hot and I love his music. I also like that he is not afraid to be himself. I love you, Adam!!! Rock on!
over a year ago lambertglam said…
oh and plz this is my last request and then i wont bother u......cud u plz tell ADAM to watch this vid! this might be i think from MANY GLAMBERTS! i wanna get his response that did he do it intentionally?..... link