Advice I finally need some advice

adavila posted on May 31, 2008 at 07:05AM
ok here´s the thing.

Im in college and I have this professor that is being a pain in the ass. Not because he gives a lot of homework but because he does nothing!!!. For example, he is planning this "party" and instead of giving us classes he is asking us who is going and where the party is going to be and than after ten minutes he just leaves. Also, today he just stopped by our calssroom to tell us there wasn´t going to be a class. This has being going on for at least 2 weeks we dont want to report him because he´s one of thoes vengeful professor that if you get him in trouble he will get you in trouble. And we are also afraid that his standards would go very high like asking for a 60 page essay in two days. What should we (by "we" Im refering to the whole class) do??'

Advice 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago knifewrench said…
I think you should report him and request that you have a different proffesor, therefore managing to escape his wrath :P
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Definitely report him!
over a year ago Snerkie said…
You could discuss it with a counsellor privately so you can do it all anonymously because nothing can go wrong that way :)
over a year ago adavila said…
The bad thing is that the only counsellor I can go to is her girlfriend or something
Is it too late to switch classes?
yup
Oh, that sucks! Do you have any friends in the class that have a different counsellor?
nah all of the us have the same counsellor

well she´s kind of a cunsellor we actually have no counsellors in the school (you know I live in Mexico lol) but she does the job of a counsellor for our career
Hmm, is there a way to talk to the Dean or the head of the school at all? I know it's like impossible to talk to the Dean at my school, but I don't know about other colleges...
Well yeah thanks maybe we should do that

but if they dont change him we´re screwed
over a year ago Snerkie said…
You could ask a parent to talk to the school too so you don't have to discuss it with the counsellor if you don't feel like it will be any good.
SO HE GOT MAD AND THE CLASSES ARE HARDER THAN EVA

BUT IT IS COLLEGE RIGHT
over a year ago Lila856 said…
LOL well you got what you wanted!
over a year ago tinkerluvr said…
hmmm, maybe now you should go talk to HIM. tell him how you feel.