Amazon Alexa What do you think of Alexa?

daydreamer505 posted on Jun 20, 2022 at 04:56PM
Do you like her? What Alexa feature do you like the most? Anything you wanna improve? You can share your thoughts on Alexa right here, right now.

Amazon Alexa 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago daydreamer505 said…
smile
She can hear you from across the room. No other virtual assistant can do that. She can also control all of your home devices and she's great at music playback, making lists and a lot more. Alexa can even name the song playing right now, if you ask her to, but this only works with Amazon Music. Would be great if Alexa could be more like Shazam or SoundHound. Maybe Amazon would make Alexa better soon. You can have so much fun with Alexa. The one thing still missing that I would like to see anytime soon is more of those Android widgets, like the one for all of your timers and reminders in one place. I have no idea how come Amazon didn't make such a widget yet. There's so many Alexa skills for you to explore. She can sing you a song and chat with you. Anything you can think of, Alexa can make it happen. There's a lot that she can do to make your day so much better.
last edited over a year ago
7 months ago superboy16 said…
hmmm
She's great at running things around the house, but she's not a very good singer. Happy birthday is one of the two songs she can sing, but that's all. She can't even read my emails anymore!