Barbie Movies Movie Ideas!

beckstar posted on Nov 30, 2011 at 11:10AM
What are some plotlines, movie names and stories you'd like to see Barbie venture down?

If the old animation was back and also Kelly Sheridan, I'd like there to be another Fairytopia sequel. I'd love to see the lovely Elina again! I'd like to see Riverna? (forgot the evil woman's name)to come back and Elena to find love.
Maybe Elena goes to some magic enchanted land with unicorns to rescue Bibble who has been kidnapped for some reason. Or his girlfriend has been been kidnapped.
Or maybe lots of different lands, maybe into a human world...who knows!
link
^ that's where I got some of the idea
Or maybe she saves some animals..?
Maybe they can incorporate this 'singing tree' idea, but instead of it 'singing' it can grant wishes through tears or something
link
Heck...Elena could even go to an ice kingdom and her wings freeze and she can't fly. Would have to be unique story though, as in the Mermaidia movie she lost her wings
link

Other Ideas:
Maybe..Barbie and the Snow Queen? The Snow Queen is evil, so Barbie can't be her..so maybe that wouldn't work. The story would be frightening for children

Barbie as the Frog Princess?
link
Possible!

I was thinking they could make a 'Cinderella' type story, where (old animation barbie with Kelly voicing) is working really hard out (she isn't called Cinderella), but is brave and follows her dreams of doing something (not sure what). It would not be about a ball or 3 sisters though as that would be tacky, but something slightly similar. Sorta like the poorer girl's story in Princess and the Pauper?

Can you think of a great ballet story or an old story you like for young girls they could possibly base a movie off? I like original ideas too, I thought The Island Princess idea was nice and so was the pegasus one, I'd like them to do something like this
last edited on Nov 30, 2011 at 11:20AM

Barbie Movies 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago beckstar said…
link
That's a list of some old fairy tales they could base a story off. But they'd have to change it a lot as most of them seem pretty frightening with killing and blood. Not appropriate for children! :P