Barbie Movies Challenge: International PaP Songs

GameGirlAdvance posted on Oct 15, 2012 at 07:26AM
Hello, Barbie Movies Fans!

PaP Is Spreading All Around The International Barbie Movies Websites! Comment If You Want To Join My Team And Post PaP International Songs. I Give You A Link. 2 Languages Per Member Only! If You Join, I Will Post A Link, But It Has Same Stuff Here.

Chinese-GameGirlAdvance
Cestina-OPEN
Deutsch-Sirea
Spanish/Espanol-GameGirlAdvance
Francais-OPEN
Hrvatski-OPEN
Magyar-OPEN
Netherlands-OPEN
Polski-MelodyLaurel
Portuguese-OPEN
Russian-OPEN
Romana-OPEN
Czech-nmdis
Slovenian-OPEN
Svenska-OPEN

Oh Wait, Little Shy Girls! If Completed, It Needs A Translator To Translate The Title Of The Song! And, I Will Give Comments About The International PaP Songs. If You Have A Channel In Youtube , You May Upload It!
last edited on Oct 31, 2012 at 02:37AM

Barbie Movies 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sirea said…
That's a absolut great idea and I would love to join this group! But how do you imagine it? A Youtube channel with all international songs and lyrics?

I would like to do german.
over a year ago CleoCorinne said…
Why is Italian missing? Because I could do that. I also posted all the songs on Italian in my YT channel
over a year ago nmdis said…
I would like to join!
I think she only forgot to post italian and I'm happy if you do it.
over a year ago GameGirlAdvance said…
CleoCorinne, Italian Is Done And Posted. Sirea, Here's The German Site With Songs. link
over a year ago MelodyLaurel said…
smile
If possible, I could do Polish (Polski), please.
Thank you GameGirlAdvance for the german site of songs, but I don't know what to do with. What's your "order"?
over a year ago GameGirlAdvance said…
@MelodyLaurel, Here's The Link: link

Don't Forget To Credit Me!
Do we have to do an article with our language lyrics, or what do you mean/want to do?

Edit:
So, I've uploaded the german princess and the popstar songs with lyrics on youtube:

link

Their you can find:

1. Hier bin ich - Prinzessinnen woll'n doch nur Spass (Here I am - Princesses just wanna have fun)
2. Ich lebte gern wie sie (I wish I had her life)
3. Eine Prinzessin - Ein Popstar (To be a princess - To be a popstar)
4. Spitzentag (Perfect day)
5. So hoch fliegen wir drei (Look how high we can fly)
6. Hier bin ich (Tori) (Here I am - Tori)
7. Final Medley (Final Medley)

Later I'll add the songs from Barbie website and karaoke. Unfortunetely the quality of the karaoke isn't as well.

Edit 2:
I've added espanol, espanol america and portugues to my account. Unfortunetely witouth video. I'll add the lyrics when I find them and more songs when I've time. Here's the playlist: link
last edited over a year ago