Biggerstaff Family Things Longer Than Kim Kardashian's Marriage? Hopefully Femonk's

VampiresRevenge posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:23AM
"Oh, well imagine; as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words.
'What a beautiful wedding!, What a beautiful wedding!' says a bridesmaid to a waiter.
'Oh yes, but what a shame, what a shame, the poor groom's bride is a whore.'"

"... Is that Panic at the Disco I hear?" you inquire aloud as you step into the church.

"Why, yes it is! It is only the most perfect song for the perfect couple!" I, the Maid of Honor, say to you. "And can you tell what is so special about the location of the wedding?"

You look around. "No... It can't be! This was the set for the 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' music video!"

As you start to look more closely around the church, you notice more beautiful and bizarre details.

The walls seem to be covered in naked pictures of Gemonk and Moikoi. "Oh, so Fen knows what kind of woman he is marrying," you think to yourself. "Wow... I've never seen that position before..."

However, the pictures are not the strangest part. You see the vases full of flowers and go to inspect what species they are (because you're some kind of flower expert and must brag that you know how to breed the species that is in the vase to everyone at the wedding until their ears bleed of boredom), and you realize that the vases aren't full of flowers, but of daggers? Yes, daggers covered in blood. Moikoi's blood to be exact. "What kind of sick people planned this?" you think. I grin at you from across the room knowing that you appreciate the daring art of exchanging daggers for flowers.

WAIT! The procession (*no clue if this is what it is actually called, I'm pretty much half-asleep right now*) is starting:

The groom comes out to his autobiographical link, why the bride sticks to the classier link with link for the special occasion.

[insert vows and thingies]

The bride and groom have not asked for you to bring any gifts at my request for my sick plan is for everyone to write on a sheet of paper how long you think the happy couple has until they get a divorce, and also your name. These will be saved in a box, unopened, until they do get divorced. The person who comes the closest to the actual time will get a cash prize from the money the couple gets after selling each other's things on Ebay. You write down your guess along with your name and slip it into the box with the others.

After you slice into the link, you start to socialize with everyone else at the wedding.

(*note: Gemonk told me to put all of this in here, even though I was horrible enough to come up with most of it lol XD*)
last edited on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:28AM

Biggerstaff Family 127 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...