Biggerstaff Family Waterwhip's Memorial Room

Waterwhip posted on May 25, 2011 at 06:06PM
Here, on the 25th, I and hopefully others, can have a memorial in honor of Michael Jackson. Only on the 25th and sometimes on Thursdays. Other memorials are welcome but not on the 25th and on some Thursdays. I just want to make that clear. The walls are painted black and there is a wood stage where we may perform in honor of a lost one. Up on the stage, there is a theater tv that shows a slideshow of pictures. There are hundreds of seats so guests may also come to honor. We have 2 signature memorial songs "My immortal" and "Hello" both by Evanescence. Here we also eat a signature food; marshmellows
last edited on May 25, 2011 at 06:20PM

Biggerstaff Family 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Waterwhip said…
crying
:'( *Stands on stage* Today I would like to say a few words in honor of a lost king and a gained angel. This man, of which many judge so harshly, donated 300 million dollors to charity and saves hundreds of children from a tragic death by going aroung the world to find a way to help them. I will miss him dearly like many others. He was a musical genius and one of the most dedicated people in the world. On June 25th, 2009 we lost a light and the world became darker. On June 25th,2009 12 fans commited suicide to be woth him for it was too much for them to take. At this memorial, we will honor not only the king but those who needed him so badly. I hope we may all respect him for the beautiful human being he was and the gorgeous angel he is. Thank you *breaks into tears as walks off stage and music plays. Up on the threater tv up on the stage pictures of Michael show up.*
:'( *Stands on stage* Today I would like to say a few words in honor of a lost king and a gained ange
crying
*music plays*
over a year ago IzzyOzera said…
*places flowers down*
crying
*places hand-written letter by burning candle which is by IzzyOzera's flower*
*places hand-written letter by burning candle which is by IzzyOzera's flower*
over a year ago 1-2vampire said…
*conjures flowers and places them*
over a year ago DracoLuver said…
*pauses for a minute* *places bright orange flowers*
He was ... a very, very nice person, and he didn't deserve what happened to him. Although I wish to mourn him, that wouldn't be right. He was brilliant, and instead we should be happy that he touched our souls. He lived in torment and confusion; and now he has peace and tranquility with the Valor.
We shall not mourn his death, but should celebrate the life he lived.
crying
*stands up in chair and applauds loudly as tears fall rapidly down cheeks*
over a year ago harrypotterbest said…
*places roses on his grave*
Michael... all I can say is that we all miss you. I hope you're watching over us, and I hope you're proud. We all love you!
over a year ago rakshasa said…
heart
*pauses; crying over song* *places white roses for innocence & purity. Red roses for energy and purple iris's reserved for royalty* He is missed every hour of every minute of everyday. His spirit is free and surrounded by light and love. I celebrate your life Michael, as does the world. Peace and love!
crying
That was beautiful, Jezzi :')
over a year ago alexthedog said…
*plants roses*
This is a very sad day, for followers of the King of Pop.
*places Grammy award at grave*
heart
I hope you are happy up there, Michael. Your with Jesus and God. Your with Diana and Elizabeth too. <3
I hope you are happy up there, Michael. Your with Jesus and God. Your with Diana and Elizabeth too. <