Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest Voice acting

boomerlover posted on Mar 03, 2010 at 11:02PM
Hey! I might be making little shorts, and I need voice actors! If you have sound recorder, and know how to use it, comment and let me know!! If you record the part,(below) send me a personal message, and I'll give you my email! but I won't use my email address just to talk to you. Once you get my email, send the sound!!

Here's what you have to say: (boy and girl used for this.)

Buttercup: "I'm sorry Butch. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Butch: "Oh, it's okay. I'm used to that treatment from Brick. It doesn't...really effect me...I guess."

Buttercup: "Butch, who was your best friend in human life?"

Butch: "How'd you know I used to be human?"

Buttercup:(crying here) "Because...Because I was human too! I'm Buttercup! Your best friend! The only one who stood up for you, and even let go of my old best friend! I wish you would just understand how I felt about you!"

Butch: "Uh-"

Buttercup:(mad) "Please, Butch, just remember me! I'm the one you hung out with everyday! REMEMBER ME!!"

Butch: "Buttercup, Buttercup. Calm down! And, is it really you? I thought I'd never see you again!"

Buttercup: "Yes! Yes, it is me."

Butch: "I'm here. It's okay."

Good luck!

EDIT: No need anymore! PowerPossible done Buttercup's voice for me for me! I might be able to get mine working so I can put my bro's voice in for Butch! If it doesn't, well, I'll just have to go out and buy a new mic!
last edited on Mar 16, 2010 at 11:59PM

Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...