Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest Can you plz stop taking my idea guys?

boomerlover posted on Apr 25, 2010 at 08:41PM
Okay, I'm starting to get mad. You guys have been taking my idea with the "Of The Forest" stuff, and well, that's was my idea. It's kinda wrong, if ya ask me. I don't like it one bit. :( Can you plz stop?

Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest 38 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lillymango1 said…
rainy
I HAVE ITS BEACAUSE I HAVE STOOPED ANYWAY IM NOT MAKEING STORYS ANYMORE UGHHHH AND I DID NOT STEEL JAKE JAKE IS MY BOY FRIEND OK ! sorry for shouting im mad that every one keeps yaking about my storys that i should stop and i have ok sorry bl
over a year ago boomerlover said…
meh
..........wow................. It's just that it's really ticked me off, and I was asking nicely for you guys to stop. It's just that I'm worried about Iain and I'm trying my best to stay calm...
sad
ok i will stop it i just wanted a story of mixy thing and these evees azrent even puffeld ised i dident mean to make u mad i just wanted to have a dangoreas story with romance and jake is my bf and i even added u in anyway im sorry but i have to stop now bl i just dont want to be in a fight with u sorry
over a year ago EleanorSeville said…
im really sorry.I just wanted to be like you.you know, someone who is appreciated by others.someone who is...different..
again im so so sorry
last edited over a year ago
im really sorry.I just wanted to be like you.you know, someone who is appreciated by others.someone w
Ellie, yours is WAY different. I like yours. Plz keep it! It has nothing to do with my story, and I'm begging you to plzzzzz keep it! I love it!!! Keep it plz! And Lilly, it's okay. It's just that you took my stuff, unlike Ellie here. But it's okay.
over a year ago EleanorSeville said…
Thank you SOO much!! But i was going to delete it but now i guess i will keep it!
yay no more fight yay aww but i love everyones story but the origannl is awsome se bl urs is super cool not like ours but ours is good too wow i hate wheen i fell gently
Why do you feel guilty? You're welcome, Ellie.
idk i just dont like doing bad things bl
Bad?
yes bad but i dont want to get into fights
.....Bad?
YES I LIKE FRENCH TOEST .......NOT
blush
I don't get why it's...Bad......
me neither i just wanted to be like u ur cool yay im so glad now
laugh
Please, I'm NOT cool. If you saw me at school, you'd be embarrassed to hang out with me, Kendra, and Iain! Me and Kendra are like the crazy, stupid ones, and Iain is mostly stupid and funny....

Iain said this one day: "Oo, oo, right there! Right there on your fingy."

I LAUGHED.
laugh
lol lain does sound funny cool have u ever asked him to get fanpop he sounds coll and funny
laugh
Actually, I haven't. Maybe I should!!! ^^ I bet he would...Probably just for me....O.O NO then he would see my videos! D: Oh well, I'll still try to make him get one! :)
big smile
he will like ur vids everyone does
big smile
Thanks, I'll talk to him on the phone later and tell him!!!!! Actually, I'll try right now!!! Let meh get meh phone!!!! I'll talk to yo as soon as I get the answer! OH and I'll show you our conversation!!!!! >:)-
big smile
ok thx i really want to meet him
smile
I'm still talking to him right now, even though I'm typing....:P It's hard to do two things at the same time.....OH WOW. You know what he just said? IDK either! It was some kind of....Blueprskldfer. Something like that. He's a little immature... P:
crying
wow its cool well some boys can be inmachur leaveing u on prom night *burts into tears* its my prom tonight and i got dichd wahhhh
surprise
Aw, that's sad...you're in High School? Wow, I'm in Middle school. I feel really bad....OH YEAH I CONVINCED HIM TO GET A FANPOP!!!!!! ^^ I hope he's dealing with it okay, and getting it right...... Well, I hope you get a date. No one, I mean NO ONE shouldn't not go to the prom.
worried
yeah jake isent well my boy enamie is starting to like me and today isent bad engoth the terror wont stop and thats great that hes getting fanpop
over a year ago sasquchedude said…
umm.. I guess hi? Ashley said something about coming here and getting on this forrum to meat you guys.
over a year ago daisylove said…
lain?
over a year ago daisylove said…
im ashley's friend amanda
me to im ashalys friend lilly is that u lain ?????
over a year ago sasquchedude said…
yeah it is. hi I guess. I'm new here and I don't really know the rules of this place. I might not stay on that much but I did this just for Ashley.
big smile
Iain! You made one. ^^
smile
cool nice to meet you lain i hear ur funny alot
heart
Yes, he is. ^^ I luff him.
hay bl why do u not go on chat ?? and awwwwww
smile
I can't go on chat. Parents don't let me. And thanks. Him and I just got back... He said he doesn't use the computer much, so he wont get on Fanpop very often.
over a year ago hellomia said…
surprise
really ashley he got one!i didn't think he would!
big smile
I didn't think he would either! ☆☆☆◎◎◎☆☆☆☆◇□◇△ώέ ¿Are you actually surprised?
over a year ago boomerloverfan said…
laugh
Those r my simples!