Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest COTF theme songs

boomerlover posted on May 05, 2010 at 10:08PM
Alright, guys! ^^ What song fits YOUR character? Any song, besides rap. -_- I hate rap, sorry. So, any song that fits your character, let me know the name, and band that made it. :) This is a video dedicated to all my friends!!!!! And characters....

Characters I already have songs for:

o Brisky
o Butch
o Brick
o Boomer
o Becky
o Breeze
o Amy
o Ellie/Daria
o Leah
o Ashley ^^
.________. That's it.

Just tell me the name of the song and artist!!!! :D

This is for all you guys!!!!!!!
last edited on May 20, 2010 at 09:33PM

Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest 60 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

over a year ago lillymango1 said…
becky well her theme is harts grow (by ppgz 4th ending songsorry i like it and its more like her )

i had a idea for brisky im blue but whatever u had idea for his must be cool
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago daisylove said…
big smile
for breeze, well i think the song is called supergirl, idk who sings it but its on the powerpuff girls cd, if you cant get that song tic toc by ke$ha will be okay
over a year ago boomerlover said…
big smile
SuperGirl by ShoninKnife. I can get that! XD Oh, and okay, Lilly. Yeah, the song for Brisky goes like, 'Do you ever feel like breaking down, do you ever feel out of place, like somehow you just don't belong, and no one understands you. Do you ever wanna run away, do you lock yourself in your room, with the radio on turned up so loud, so no one here's you screaming. No you don't know what it's like, when nothin' feels out right, you don't know what it's like, to be like me. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kidding, when you're down, to feel like you've been pushed around. To be on the edge of breaking down, when no ones there to save you. No you don't know what it's like... Welcome to my life!' It really suits him, at least I think.
im blue would be cool too it goes like this yo lishten up heres a story about a little guy that lives in the blue world and all day and all night and everything he sees is blue like him inside and outside blue his house with a blue little window and a blue corvet and everything is for him and hisself and everyone around cus he aint go nobody to listen im blue da bee da ba dee die (repet the couras 3 times) (music breack) i have a blue house with a blue window blue is the coloer that i were blue are the streets and tree i have a girl friend and she is blue too blue are the ppl here that walk around blue like my corvet thats sitting outside blue is what i say and what i think ok i have to go bye
over a year ago schnoodle11 said…
smile
FENCES! Fences by Paramore! THAT'S AMY'S SONG!
Lavenderflow's is crushcrushcrush by Paramore, Blueflower's is That's What You Get by Paramore, and Redriver's is Low Day by Capra. You can just do Amy if you don't wanna do the others. Also, if you don't have Fences, then use Fireflies by Owl City.
Hey, lillymango1, was your idea I'm Just a Kid by simpleplan. it goes, "I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare! I'm just a kid and I know that it's not fair! Nobody cares 'cuz I'm alone in the world!"
That was my idea, but it's explicit, so BL's is WAY better.
BL, what's that song called. I wanna hear it!
big smile
I'm not sure what the name is. Oh, and Lilly, I've heard that song, I like it, but I prefer to stick with mine. Alright, I'll to that one for Amy!!!!! ^^
over a year ago EleanorSeville said…
Can i add a theme song for my cat??(Ellie)
smile
Yeah, what's the name of it and who made it? :) ☆
over a year ago Puffed_Gal said…
Clicky's-Hello Seattle or pon de replay,Cleah's-Blah,blah,blah and Cytrus,ahh my sensitive little fellow-I don't know really...:( you think of sumthin...
smile
Alright! But I'm doing one fan character per person, so is just Clicky okay?
ok
big smile
I'm putting a video up of the song so you can hear! ^^
over a year ago Puffed_Gal said…
big smile
okay
big smile
Sure! You want to go to a new club...? It's for Brisky!

link
Ellie and Daria's theme song is animal ive become by three days grace!!

When Ellie was a kit her father put heaps of pressure on her and caused her to split into two.her light side and dark. the dark was called Daria but Ellie stayed Ellie.Daria was just a body and when Ellie gets mad her soul transfers into the evil top assassin Daria who doesn't know the meaning of mercy.One night Daria came alive because Ellie gave in to her anger.Daria killed her parents un-unsuspectingly.It never happened since then but who knows?? it may just happen
smile
Sorry, Animal I Have Become is Brick's...Any others you wanna use? I have a couple pillar songs that could work!

o One Thing
o Dirty Little Secret
o Bring Me Down
o Aftershock

Or any others you think would work, let me know, because I can't use Animal I Have Become for two cats, and I already chose it for Brick. :)
smile
(darth vader voice) noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ill have born like this by three days grace (sorry for all the 3 days grace stuff its my fave band)
(darth vader voice) noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ill have born like this by three days gra
Crap...That one is also taken for my upcoming video about a chapter in my story, with Blazey, Brick, Shade, and the rogues. I'm SOOOO sorry that one is taken too.......Okay, next song you pick, I PROMISE I'll use it.
meh
AAAAAH! those two were my fave songs!!!
(LOL)
what about what ive done by linkin park?
and who's aftershock by??(ive heard all of 'the list' exept that)

P.S sorry i ALWAYS have a pic of them.I really like 'em
AAAAAH! those two were my fave songs!!!
(LOL)
what about what ive done by linkin park?
and who's afte
smile
That works!! If Daria is evil, I'll make her look like this, okay? Oh, and Aftershock is by Pillar, as well as the others I listed.

ps: sorry, I done it on Paint!!!!!! Yeah, we have paws now!
That works!! If Daria is evil, I'll make her look like this, okay? Oh, and Aftershock is by Pillar, a
over a year ago mimomikomilo said…
well i would add one for my cat if i had one
sadly i dont
smile
You can make one...It's not hard. Just fill this out:

Fur color:

Eye color:

Evil or good:

Skills:

Accessories(on cat; bracelets, earrings, etc.:

Kit, kid, Warrior, or elder(old cat):

Which Clan (CloudClan, MidnightClan, FireClan(our Clan), or ThornClan):
smile
oooooooooooooo! we have paws now? coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
big smile
Yes, we doooo!!!! ^^
over a year ago BrittanySeville said…
BL could you send me the link to Daria's theme song that you made
over a year ago mimomikomilo said…
can i make my charicter with a mate? if so here are they

ME!!/Mika

Fur color:brown

Eye color: pink

Evil or good:good

Skills:has a thing with males

Accessories: bracelets earrings and a ring around the tail each with a ruby on it

Kit, kid, Warrior, or elder:warrior

Which Clan: fireclan

Personality:annoying when really happy and is the very happy anyway

MY BOYFRIEND/Ian (ha!! me and boomerlover nearly have the same bf's names!!)

Eye color: blue

Evil or good:good

Skills:can stand on his tail

Accessories: bracelets earring and a ring around the tail each with a diamond on it

Kit, kid, Warrior, or elder:warrior

Which Clan: fireclan

Personality:one heck of a showoff

there theme song is leave out all the rest by linkin park

if i can only do one ill do Mika (yep thats my name awesome ay?)
my theme song is see you by foo fighters
can i make my charicter with a mate? if so here are they

ME!!/Mika

Ey
over a year ago BrittanySeville said…
Pleas send the link BL
I hope this link works.....Okay, and I'll do it! Gr.....Can't find the link!!
over a year ago boomerloverfan said…
crying
ooooo! u said im not yur friend, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AA!­!! AGAIN MY FEELING R HURT!
hmmm
I never said that! I never said I hate you, I never said I'm not your friend!!
sad
It still beats me that u don't take anymore request but, can yur cuzin,hellomia can draw?
angry
HUH?! SHUT UP!!!! SHE'S A VERY GOOD DRAWER, AND I'M GOING STRAIGHT TO TELL HER WHAT YOU SAID, AND IF YOU'RE LUCKY, SHE WONT REPORT YOU AND GET YOU KICKED OFF FANPOP FOR GOOD!!!!!

YOU'RE MEAN!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY A THING LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!

I am not your fan.
worried
No. i said can she draw things? i wasn't trying 2 b mean. I like yur cuzin ( as a friend) sorry 4 bugging u. ill shut up.
meh
I don't get what you're saying, but you're saying she can't draw.

Sorry for saying shut up, I was irritated.
worried
I like u both! yur not mean, i like u guys! there is no way i can hate u. i mean can she draw cats like u? thats what i ment. She draws good.
sad
Yeah, okay...
crying
When did i say she can't draw? i ment can she draw stuff like u.

blush
???????
cloudy
*rolls eyes in a happy way while smiling and purring* Can we stop this fight? Please? I'm tired of this, and I'm afraid if our Clan mates saw us fighting we would be in big trouble.
big smile
oo. ok. ill stop. and yur cuzin CAn draw! she drew me a teen ppg of me and it looks so cute and it looks exacly like the pic i made!
over a year ago BouncingBunny said…
cake
ooh can you do blake and snowbell ~naturally~ by selena gomez? please pretty pretty please!!!!!!!!!
ooh can you do blake and snowbell ~naturally~ by selena gomez? please pretty pretty please!!!!!!!!!
smile
Well, it's one character, so that would just be Snowbell, okay?
over a year ago NaviDude said…
I will do a cat i haz made up!!

Benna! Sorry im gonna have to write a whole sort of side story immediately.

When Benna was a young kit a red furred young adult tom cat with blood red eyes came up to her while she was walking around all angry and stomping her paws on the ground. She wanted to get out of the clan and the red furred cat knew that. he came up to her offering freedom if she would donate..her soul. she said yes unknowing of what she just did.The cat looked at her and smirked evily. he walked away and only looked back to smirk at her again. that was the last thing she saw..on the earth anyway. the next thing she knew she was in a dark room.. only it wasent a dark room.. it looked like the inside of an errupting volcano. she started to search but suddenly she heard a laugh. she turned around and there he was.. the red cat.. only he looked way more evil and threatning now... he had darker fur and huge devil wings and his eyes were glowing.He came up close to her and whispered in her ear softly."Welcome to hell sweetheart".There was another cat here.. a black one with red stripes. It got up and unsheathed her claws but the red cat was quicker. He had a quick look at her and slashed at her. it must of hurt because the black cat backed off immediately.When Benna was as old as the red cat(he dosent age) the red cat whispered in her ear "how'd you like to have a devil mate ey?" Benna backed off "I have a mate!!" she hissed. "Come on Benna.. that other mate is history" said the red cat softly padding up close to Benna but Benna backed away quickly and hissed "YOU KILLED HIM??" "im still not letting you go Benna" whispered the red cat "I will make sure you end up mine" He licked her on the cheek. Benna immediately was asleep. "Wake up gorgeous" Benna woke up and the red cat said "Your one of us now" Benna looked at herself she now was red. she had a blood red tipped tail instead of white. she felt her back..Wings!!!! they were blood red now. "Cmon princess. you know you cant hold back anymore." the red cat said."im Pakan" "Fine" purred Benna "Im your mate. Lets go bad boy" "Thats my girl" Purred Pakan.

Benna's theme song is inside the fire by disturbed
over a year ago vampiregirls said…
mostly i listen to rap but the thing that fits my friends and i is baby by jusin bieber
ok thanks for telling me um who u again
over a year ago hellomia said…
I know for Thunder and Frost!Start Of Something New-High School Musical
Midnight and Austin-Need You Now-Lady Antabellum
What is my song?Send me the link!
my brother name is midnight
over a year ago Dariafan said…
Can you find the link to Daria's and Ellie's theme yet
Hey, she said she wasn't doing this. Quit bugging her about it.