Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest Winners for the picture of your 5 fav cats contest

boomerlover posted on May 12, 2010 at 01:25AM
Here were the rules: All you have to do ish draw a picture of your 5 favorite characters from Cats Of The Forest, or The Chronicles Of Darkness! (the reason it's called the Chronicles Of Darkness is because near the end there's a cloud that makes it dark for a week or more! Idk, making stuff up) But draw 'em, and whoever wins, is in! Well, lets make it 3 videos. Whomever wins, gets to be in three videos of their choice!! Second place will get one video, and two pictures, third place will get two pictures, fourth place will get a picture, and fifth place will gets props.

Choose three of these videos that sound interesting, and you would like to be in with meh.

The cutteh dance

SWINE FLU!!!!

Pokehmon song

Laboomba

I.Love.COOKIES.

Butch's song

The scream off

Parry Gripp - I got no iphone - sped up (just a picture of you)

Deh muffin

Smiley cat

SHUUUUUN THE NONBELIEVER!!!!

Hyper dancin'

Doritos

nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom *keeps going and going and going*

This is meh ring tone

This is deh best burrito I've even eaten

The fireflies dance

B R A I N F R E E Z E

Tik Tok dance

Since we only got three entries, I have the winners!!!!

1st place: DaisyLove

2nd place: Puffed_Bubbles (or now Puffed_Gal)

3rd place: Tied between EleanorSeville and BrittanySeville!!

Daisy, you won this: The scream off, the Tik Tok dance, and SHUUUUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!!

Puffed, you won this: Laboomba, the cutteh dance, and a picture of your request! (or speedpaint)

Ellie and Brittany, you tied, so here's what you both won: Two pictures of your request (or a speedpaint)

Happy days!!!! ^^

Brisky: DUTTIE

last edited on May 12, 2010 at 01:35AM

Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...