Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest BOOMERLOVER ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrittanySeville posted on May 22, 2010 at 05:39AM
can you please not read this if you are not boomerlover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!

If you are not bl then this is a spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about this
last edited on May 30, 2010 at 12:59AM

Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago boomerlover said…
big smile
ooooo....Good idea!!! I like it!! WAIT! I got one! Daria brings Brick back up to Earth, alive, and Brick forms a Clan of all the evil cats, called DarkClan, and they raid when the four Clans are in most crisis of all- the big battle. Brick sees Brisky, and it seems he's looking into a mirror. Brisky is fighting like him; brave, strong, and confident. Brick gets and idea to turn Brisky to his side. Brick hurls himself at the cat Brisky is fighting, kills it, and saves Brisky. Blake sees his dreaded father, and is shocked to the bone. Brick wants his son and Grandson to like him better, and Brick soon realizes his was wrong all along. But, Daria knows one thing- Ellie can go into the heavens without getting trapped. She tells Brick this so he can stop her, but Brick gets the message all wrong. He tells Brisky, who tells Blake, who tells Ellie, who goes into heaven secretly and brings back someone special; Blossom. Blossom is shocked to see Brick, and snarls evilly. Brick turns toward her and gives her face a lick. She pulls away quick, afraid of what he might do. But then she sees the sadness, forgiveness, and sympathy in his eyes. she realizes his true spirit is not evil, but good. The two fall in love again and go to see their son. But what they see is a horrifying sight: Blake was killed by the ThornClan leader. Blossom is heart broken, and Brick falls to the ground in sadness. Brick hears his brother Butch yowl (meow loudly) in sadness and anger. Blossom and Brick turn to look, and see Buttercup was killed. Blossom is yet again heart broken, and runs over to her lifeless sister. A new Clan leader must be chosen before sunrise, and Blake knew Brisky was destined. He comes down from StarClan as a star cat made of stars, and touches noses with Brisky to let him know it's his turn. Thus there is a new Clan leader in the forest, and Brick and Blossom as a couple again.

Like it? :3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago boomerloverfan said…
hmmm
Ok. BrittanySeville, Fanpop is a PUPLIC website so if they read this, Its just reading! so what if I read it?! WOULD U KILL ME?! OR ANYOTHER PPL? If u wanted it 2 b private 2 BL, then u could of send this 2 her in send a message!
over a year ago daisylove said…
brittany, dont yell at at me plz, blf, bl told us shes not alowed to send messages anymore, so brittany had to do this instead
angry
HEY!!!! If this says BOOMERLOVER ONLY, don't see it unless your name is BoomerLover!!! Can't you read? Guys, when something says, "BoomerLover only", don't come unless your name is BoomerLover! BLF, there are some private things, and if you want me to tell you the WHOLE plan for the next three books, I will. Just let me know! GOD, FIRST YOU PUSH ME TOO FAR WITH REQUESTS BLF, AND THEN YOU GO SNOOPING AROUND BETWEEN ME AND BRITTANY'S IDEAS!!!

crying
But i never read it!
crying
And i said: canclel my old request expecpt 4 the teen puff! and i asked 4 a teen ppg a LONG time ago! And I'd never snoop in yur buiness! im not like that! i never read it. and U hate me or something? WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AA!­!!!­! tHe only request i want u 2 do, is the teen ppg of me. canclel my old request plz. and i said sorry like 10 times already!
crying
And its called BOOMERLOVER'S cats of the forest, not boomerloverFAN'S cats of the forest!
sick
I don't hate you, but when it says BoomerLover only, you don't look! And I'm sorry, but I'm not doing anymore requests- that goes for everyone. I don't hate anyone, I love you all. (not in the love way that I love Iain, you know what I mean) you're all very special friends, I know none like you. You guys are the best! I could never ask for better friends.
crying
So, its the LAST request and if u make my teen puff: I will make u in I Belong with Blossom Chaper 3 with iain in it 2! and ill make a video of u! i planed a bff video of me and u! I will make a story about u. or a picture of u, or ANYTHING! Ill do anything 4 the teen puff! plz!
hmmm
sad
... what? i did something bad?
rainy
Your bugging me with requests. I said I'm not doing anymore!
crying
:'( :c :( :'/
angelic
You're in ch.14, I'm gonna start now.
worried
Will there be a picture of me as a cat?
sad
I...I guess...I want to know one thing: Are you scared of me, if you are, why?
worried
Cuz u said im m-m-m n meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! waaaaaaa! u said im not yur fan 2 me and i wanted 2 do a story of my story and so quick,that u said im -m--m-m- mean and i said can yur cuzin draw cats like u.
*sighs and swishes tail* I'm leaving to work on my story.
smile
ok.take yur time. there is no rush. I'd luv 2 c the story! Ill work on mine.
hmmm
I didn't look!
Yes you did!!!! And Brittany, I LOVE your idea. It will SO happen.
angry
BLF, don't reply to this again.
angry
BLF I TOLD YOU NOT TO RESPOND!!!!! DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS AGAIN, I MEAN IT!!! IF YOU DO, OH, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.
over a year ago segagenies said…
surprise
Ok. what's going on?
angry
OH MY GOD WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET BY, "BOOMERLOVER ONLY"?!?!?!?!?!?! STAY OUT! STAY AWAY! DON'T COMMENT AGAIN!!!
over a year ago BouncingBunny said…
rainy
Ok this is unfair stop being mean to people it isnt nice at all! dont be mad at me but i didnt even read it normally i read comments first to see if its somthing i shouldnt be reading.....this is one of those things that i DIND NOT READ but i did read the comments and they were harsh to everyone like blf, seagenies, and daisylove, but dont yell at me for stoping the yelling cause at one point youll get in to an even smaller argument and then be at each others neacks; now i must say im curios about what this is but i wont spoil any new future anythings for myself so anyways dont yell or be mean to anyone and im not trying to be mean or yell right now just try not to yell at people because it makes ppl feel bad.otherwise im sick of all the fighting on fanpop its driving me up a wall!!!!!
hmmm
... :2
over a year ago ramonjessgem said…
angry
Um... why r u yelling?! brittanysevillle and boomerlover stop yelling at my friends! don't yell at me becuz i'm doing the right thing! U can't hurt them or anything! I agree with u BouncingBunny. an their yur friends! Don't make the confused looks like u don't know what yur doing! Cuz, I can C what's happening! I have a good point,2!
angry
Now you?! No, you don't have a good point. Brittany, lets delete this and continue this in message so we don't have anymore of BLF's snoops...I'm not talking about DaisyLove our BouncingBunny, but the other of BLF are getting really...Just stop! If you reply at this again, ... Just stop!! It's annoying!!
over a year ago BouncingBunny said…
monkey
u press the x near ur name thats how u delete like the little x thing u use to delete a comment