Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest I WILL DRAW ANYTHING!

boomerloverfan posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 09:43PM
I WILL DRAW ANYTHING! a Cat,a Dog,A COTF family (yur mate and kits),A COTF couple (U and yur cat or dog u love)! Just tell me now!

HAIR COLOR(S)

EYE COLOR(S)

CAT OR DOG

NAME(S)

I want 2 draw!

Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest 72 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 72

over a year ago daisylove said…
im bored, can u draw breeze, burn, brandy, and blow cotf style 4 me? u already know wat they look like, and maybe u could draw breeze, dexter, and their kits, daisy and brent, daisy is a girl w/ pink fur and blue eyes and brent is a boy w/ orange fur and eyes, thnx!
over a year ago boomerloverfan said…
Ill do 1 at a time but so far daisy u asked me 4 a total of 4 requests.Ill do them though.
over a year ago boomerlover said…
I wants you to draw echo as a puffed cat, even though she's not one. :L She has become my new favorite! <D Echo has cinder(light gray) fur with dark gray paws, and light blue eyes. Please no blue streaks in her hair, just make the hair piece dark gray. And no blue tip on her tail, I also want that to be dark gray.
last edited over a year ago
sunny
Ok.Sure! Is there anything back? Im not trying 2 bug u its just I don't get treated right doing requests.
Sure, we could do an art trade. I mean, I also usually get nothing back doing requests too, (hint hint). But yeah, I'll do an art trade. ;3
big smile
Ok! Can u draw a picture of me and my mate,Ramon?plz? Ill make u a wallpaper With U and Iain as a bonus! I will do yur request.
Alright! Gladly done! ^^ I shall also make a wallpaper for you, of you, your sister, ramon, and kits. (give me a description of the kits plz)
big smile
Ok

My kit:Rebecca

Fur color:Dark Brown (like mine) with a Flower-shaped bow

Eyecolor:Brown

Name:Rebecca

Sound good?

Ill get 2 work!
Alright! Let me check my three Clans then I'll start!
big smile
IM DONE!
big smile
DONE BL! link
over a year ago daisylove said…
can u make a pic of me as a cat?
smile
Ok. Ill start.
big smile
Since you want one, even though Echo is a Medicine Cat, she has a crush on the new cat in the Clan(he'll be coming soon), Ravenflight. Can you draw them talking? Ravenflight looks like this:

Black fur with one white paw and white tipped ears. He has deep purple eyes, and he's not puffed, but for this picture, make him puffed. His hair piece will be jet black. (I've decided to make Echo puffed.)
His tail is not white tipped, nor purple tipped. There is no color tip on his tail.
big smile
Ok.Sure!
Thanks! Once I get my PC back, I'll start on yours. ;3
over a year ago TheBlossom1 said…
big smile
A COFT family, PLZ.

Hair Colors: in order
2 in orange(1 male, 1 female), 4 yellow(2 male, 2 female), 12 black(6 male, 6 female), 4 brown(2 male, 2 female)

Eye Colors: in order
(orange)pink, red,(yellow) baby blue, blue, sliver, gray,(black) lime green, green, hot pink, brown,baby blue, blue,black, black, green, lime green, blue, blue,(brown) light purple, purple, light orange, and orange.

Cats or Dogs: Surprise Me

Names: in order
(orange)Blossom, Brick,(yellow) Bubbles, Boomer, Sandy, Snake,(black) Buttercup, Butch, Brittany, Bill, Seth, Sith, Leon, Linsay, Kill'em, Killa, Waffles, Pancakes.

BTW, if you want see them all in ppg form, go to deviantART.com, put down 'The Ruff Puff Club My Club', and that's all you have to do. :)
hmmm
Eh, isn't that a lot for her to do? I think you should at least limit it to 4 instead of 22. Even though, 22 is too much! I would know! Right, BLF? It's too much for her, I'm sure.
crying
I KNOW! SHE DID this 2 me a LOT of times! I TOLD HER IM NOT DOING ANYONE FROM THE SHOW!
O...kay...
Hey...sorry to bug you, is that pic almost finished? I luff your drawings! I luff Echo and Ravenflight! :DDD Once I get my PC back I'll surely do the wallpaper!
Same thing with the teen puffs I make. She gave me 16 to do.16! can u belive it?! 16! I think I have 2 IGNORE her requests. Becuz she is WAY really pushing me 2 hard.The real Blossom wouldn't do that! In fact, SHE ISN'T REALLY BLOSSOM! Like the voice of Blossom person will get a fanpop.
Look, no need to yell at her. I mean, Bloss, that is a LOT.
She gave me a total of 38 requests.I did the math.
surprise
Whoa
The reason she gave you those is because you're such a great drawer!
big smile
OMG I HAVE TO GO NOW!!! :DDD my dad is setting up my PC!!! :DDD
big smile
OMG YAY! PLZ go on it!
over a year ago Butterscotch000 said…
smile
BLF, can you make me as a cat again? Plz.
big smile
Sure! I'd luv 2! Ill post it on the RRB club!
big smile
OMG EVERYONE IS USING THEIR CAT IN THE ECHO PICTURE. I will too!
big smile
HI BL! Can u draw another picture like that?
over a year ago Butterscotch000 said…
smile
A teen Butterscotch, U know what she looks like. Right BLF?
hmmm
Guys,This fourm is 4 ONLY cats and dogs.I have a link 4 teen puffs.Its on the club Breeze,Ramona,Romy & Amy.
over a year ago mimomikomilo said…
can u do my mate me and my kit? if so here are they:

ME
HAIR COLOR(S)brown

EYE COLOR(S) pink

CAT OR DOG cat

NAME(S) Mika

My mate
HAIR COLOR(S) brown

EYE COLOR(S) blue

CAT OR DOG cat

NAME(S) Ian

My kit
HAIR COLOR(S) brown

EYE COLOR(S) green

CAT OR DOG cat

NAME(S)Minnie-Mika
Uh....Ok.
Sorry if I'm speaking for you here BLF, but, guys, I remember when I had requests pushed at me, so I'm guessing she might want you to have the limit of one or two. Am I right, BLF?
Yes u r certenleiy right,BL. OMG SORRY! I forgot that picture of echo and her crush. Im sorry. Ill get 2 work on it right now. The one who is REALLY pushing me 2 hard 4 requests is TheBlossom1. she gave we 16 teen puffs 2 do and 22 cats. together that is a total of 38 requests.Butterscthoh,not that much requests a lil' high, but easy 2 do. Everytime when I make ppl requests,I never get anything back. Yur fair 2 ppl,BL.U asked me 2 put u in my I belong with Blossom story. and I did. then u gave me a picture as a thank u. Im sorry if the picture comes a lil' late,BL. ppl r asking me 2 do puffs here. This fourm I made is 4 CATS AND DOGS ONLY. but no one really listens. that makes me sad.
I'm listening. And sorry that your pic is coming a little late too. I'm halfway done. ;3
Ok. Yur requests r easy and u also draw good so I do yurs. Really,I HATE getting more than 5 requests.
Same here. ;3 that's why I do one or two a week.
big smile
Yeah BTW YUR PIC IS DONE BL AND MIKA!
over a year ago Clicky_Possible said…
I would like Clicky and Ramona as BFF's
Ok. as cats,dogs, or kits?
over a year ago Clicky_Possible said…
kits!
big smile
Ok! Ill get 2 work on it right now! im also making another pic of us!
over a year ago lillymango1 said…
ok i know this is little can you do a pic of becky and byrce as kits
Well, ok. Let me finish Clicky's then I MIGHT do yurs. I suprised no one asked me a dog request.
He he, because everyone loves cats.