Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest Three cats

boomerlover posted on Jul 14, 2010 at 01:17AM
Name any three cats from COTF or TCOD and I'll add them in a threesome picture, like this one with Blake, Snowbell, and Littlecloud:

You can tell me which order you want them to be in, like lets say you DID want a picture of Blake, Snowbell, and Littlecloud. You would say, "Can I have Blake, Snowbell, and Littlecloud? I want Blake in the middle, Snowbell on the right, and Littlecloud on the left."

Like that! So any three cats you want from COTF or TCOD let me know!
Name any three cats from COTF or TCOD and I'll add them in a threesome picture, like this one with Bl

Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago boomerlover said…
Here's another one of my kits(sorry my hand writing gets a little messy :P):
Here's another one of my kits(sorry my hand writing gets a little messy :P):
And one of Buttercup's and Butch's kids:
And one of Buttercup's and Butch's kids:
Here are Storm's kits:
Here are Storm's kits:
Well, the one of Blake, Snowbell, and Littlecloud didn't show up, so here it is!
Well, the one of Blake, Snowbell, and Littlecloud didn't show up, so here it is!
over a year ago boomerloverfan said…
BxB don't have kids. its fanfics.
angry
OKAY, I GET THAT, JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!

Sheesh, I know already! You say that every time I draw a picture like that! Can you please just drop it?

And maybe it IS real, you don't know! You don't have proof, how do you know?
Dang, sorry, its just you don't have to say that ALL the time.
over a year ago daisylove said…
are you still going 2 make the pic of breeze, burn, and blaze
?
oh, um, btw, breeze isint supossed to have a bow, you've made two pics of breeze before and both of them have a bow in breeze's fur, shes not supossed to have one
I looked it up of the ppg having kids EVERYWHERE. I checked on google,the ppg bios,and wikipidiea and it sad no puff has kids.
over a year ago schnoodle11 said…
Can I have my kits, please? I want Austin in the middle, Blakie on the left, and Alice on the right. Blakie has a dark blue bow, unless ya didn't already know. THANKSIEZ!!!! :D :D :D
smile
Okay, Daiz, here's yours. :D I'll work on yours now Schnoo. ^^ And sorry for putting a bow in her hair, you told me once that she had a purple bow. D: But I didn't this time.
Okay, Daiz, here's yours. :D I'll work on yours now Schnoo. ^^ And sorry for putting a bow in her hai
This one was for PowerPossible. ;3
This one was for PowerPossible. ;3
Onewhisker(left), my brother(middle), and me(right)!
Onewhisker(left), my brother(middle), and me(right)!
Butterscotch, Ramona, and Echo. :3
Butterscotch, Ramona, and Echo. :3
Drake, Brisky, and Cleah. ;3
Drake, Brisky, and Cleah. ;3
Ian, Mika, and Ellie. (done eet for Eleanor)
Ian, Mika, and Ellie. (done eet for Eleanor)
over a year ago hellomia said…
How about me Johnny and you Ashley?
OK, I cab wait :B What's the story with PowerPossible's?
meh
@bl: ummm, sorry, but you did mine wrong

1. i wanted BREEZE on the left, and BLAZE on the right

2. i wanted blaze looking COMPLETELY evil, since blaze is a murderer

3. burn and blaze's eyes arnt dark orange enough, its supossed to be a lot darker than that

4. you made breeze's eyes pink and burn's eyes red, breeze's is supossed to be orange and burn's is supossed dark orange
blaze and burn's eyes are supossed to be this color (btw this is what blaze looks like as a human)
blaze and burn's eyes are supossed to be this color (btw this is what blaze looks like as a human)
@Daiz: *points finger* COMPLAINER, COMPLAINER! Quit yo' complainin'! (JK, but seriously, it's not that big o' a deal)
angry
U always complian 2 us Daiz. thats not how a person isn't supposed 2 be. you reported me and BL. Im not taking yur requests and I am deleting yur requests that I did 4 u already!
angry
@Daisylove: Well, I'm SORRY! I'm not doing another one, so you'd better stick with the one you have. And SORRY that I didn't know what Blaze looks like! GOD, you complain too much. If you don't like it, TOO BAD. You don't just go looking at all my mistakes and shoving them at me! If you don't like it, say goodbye to the pic I took time on, just for you. STOP COMPLAINING!
And hey, that's a good idea Schnoodle. ;D maybe I will do a short story about the three she made.
angry
Shush Daisylove! why should she do another one when yur mean 2 BL?

@BL:She did the same thing with her family pic. she said "o u did Brandy's eyes wrong. way 2 light" and I saw the picture of her version AND I USED THE CORRECT COLOR! SHE ALWAYS COMPLIANS! She did this 2 sega and she said U SUCK AT DOING PPGZ BREEZE. She really said that to her. AND SHE TOLD EVERYONE 2 REPORT US! WE SHOULD REPORTY U DAIZ!
Okay, I'm not going any farther.
What do u mean BL?
over a year ago kyle1wizard said…
big smile
me too please bravia (right) :eyes orange-yellow hair:dark brown long
(left)snowbell and buttercup (middle) oh and here's a pic of bravia in human
me too please bravia (right) :eyes orange-yellow hair:dark brown long 
(left)snowbell and buttercup (
over a year ago KnucklesXMay said…
Um.. Can you do me?

I have blonde fur, pale green eyes and a brown spot shaped like stitches on my front leg