Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest There's a Newcomer!

hellomia posted on Oct 08, 2010 at 09:09PM
There is a new girl on Fanpop and i think she might come here to Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest!I think her name is AngelOfFire101!I think everyone will treat her nice.

Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hellomia said…
Get ready for her!
over a year ago PhineasFanattic said…
lol~ hey, add a name in there, my name XDD this spot sounds interesting because i love cats :3

BUT IM IN LOVE WITH PHINEAS :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago boomerloverfan said…
big smile
Welcome Girls!
over a year ago bcthestrongest said…
welcome
over a year ago PhineasFanattic said…
lol~ i have no idea what to say....i dont know you people :x somebody catch me up to speed
over a year ago AngelOfFire101 said…
Hi i'm AngelOfFire101 and i heard that this club is really cool so here i am so if some people can add me as a fan i would love that.I only have 1 fan.
over a year ago Silvershine said…
Alright, guys, I'll assign you and get you known. Hi there, I'm SilverShine, also known as SS, Arabella, or Isabella. Call me any of the four. I created this club, and I guess you could say I'm the 'leader' here. Read this to get up on the rules: link

Hellomia, my cousin up there, is basically second in charge. If I'm not here, she'll take over while I'm gone. So if I'm offline, you must listen to her, no exceptions. You could more or less say she's the deputy.

You can draw pictures, post videos, write stories, anything you want. We all come to this club everyday and hang out, doing whatever we please.

You can pop any kind of jokes you want, just make sure they wont be hurtful to any other users. I don't care if the jokes are dirty, funny, or just plain dumb, just make sure they wont be hurtful :P

We all have a great time here and hope you two will too!! <3