Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest Requests!!!!

hellomia posted on Dec 03, 2010 at 09:39PM
Hello people!I just put this forum on here to let you all know that i want requests and you can give me as many as you want!But please,i repeat please!GIVE ME A REQUEST!!!!!*Clears throat*Thank you.*Walks off the stage*

~Leah

Boomerlover's Cats Of The Forest 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hellomia said…
GIVE MEH REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago boomerloverfan said…
cool
Ramona punked-out version rockin' out plz!
Would you like me to have her with a guitar in her hand with an amp next to her?I have to do it either later or tomorrow.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago boomerloverfan said…
Yes plz.
Okay!
over a year ago PhineasFangirl said…
OOH, ME :D

You saw my drawing of Isabella and Phineas as kitties, right? ^^ I want them as kitties, and here:

Isabella has black fur(you can give her smoky gray instead of black so you can see her lines) deep midnight blue eyes, a pink bow on her head&tail with really dark blue lines on her tail, chest, and hair with a fluffy tail

Phineas is a soft red with deep midnight blue eyes(slightly darker than Isabella's) and a short(but no too short) tail that is skinny with a fuzzy end :3
last edited over a year ago
Okay I will!
Yay! 8D
over a year ago ppgcowgirl said…
smile
Could u draw a half girl half cat? Anastasia (name) has long blonde hair, pink eyes, pink blouse, blue jeans with silver paw prints sewn at the bottom of one pant leg, pink sneakers, silver dangly star earings, silver dangly star bracelet on left wrist, pink cat ears, pink tail that sorta curls at the end (like u see in alot of cat girl pics), and a pink ribbon in her hair. Last thing, I know this doesn't matter, but she belongs to a rare species (i haven't thought of a name for) . Thanks!
big smile
Sure I'll do it as soon as i finish my cousins drawing!
I haff another <3

Tawnycloud and Willowclaw from RubyClan :D draw Tawnycloud like that picture I drew of her on the club :3 Make sure you add the heart on her shoulder! ^-^
Okayz i will!Right after i can do it because my paint has a problem.In a minute.
Okay :3
My paint is SO messed up!It is STUPID!
RETARDED PAINT, YOU'D BETTER WORK BEFORE I COME OVER AND WHOOP YOU D:< NOW LET LEAH DRAWWWW
It's STILL messed up!
ohemgee i will kill it D: