Cameron Boyce I know him

skinnyjeans101 posted on Oct 11, 2009 at 04:57AM
Ya, he goes to my school.he has a lot of freckles. A lot of high schoolers thinks he's cute. I'm not a fan of him but, ya. Bye peoples!

Cameron Boyce 155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 155

over a year ago love2cameron said…
hmmm
well do u know his numbah?
over a year ago skittlesz_lover said…
laugh
what skewl do u go to???
over a year ago cameronboycee said…
laugh
YAY I FOUND OUT HIS EMAIL
over a year ago maya1325 said…
heart
I love him so much I am so marrying him can u give me his number
over a year ago thayes said…
worried
he is so cute can some body give me his phone number please
over a year ago ILoveCameronB said…
heart
mmmmm plzz I need info on Cameron Boyce. Does he have a facebook or something?
if yes... can some one give me his screen name
and do u know if he'll date ann 11 year old??? <3
heart
Is 1-818-448-8692 REALLY his cell # or not?
surprise
ahhhhhhh I think his dad answered!!! I was like O.O end call
doesn't he have his own cell?
over a year ago cameronboycee said…
big smile
lol watd the guyy say nn nooo thts not his number

over a year ago _Calie_ said…
angry
If someone knows his REAL CELL PHONE# then tell us and not put a lie!
over a year ago MaggieEdwards said…
meh
Yeah, I hate it when people are feelin like trolls and put out fake numbers and emails. Sad...
over a year ago Axxe_Man said…
why would you want his number anyway? he's not going to talk to u unless he knows u already...
over a year ago _Calie_ said…
worried
he knows me personally but we lost contact and we need each others #

over a year ago teamcb said…
blush
k so i tried this num: 1-818-448-8692 and it said" please leave a message for *pause* cameron boyce" im not kidding but it doesnt sound like him, so be very careful! u have no idea who it really could be!
over a year ago teamcb said…
ok wen u try calling him it says van nuys, ca but he lives in la! do not try this num! for ur own safety!
over a year ago theairon said…
Ok y'all r obsessed bout him that's kinda weird
over a year ago katz4eva said…
Kay im like really late to reply to this, but the person who asked about people calling him truth.. truth is his nickname..and to the person that asked if he was adopted...no. He is biracial. His dad is black and his mom is white. he has no facebook or myspace or anything byt his twitter is @theCameronBoyce. And also, he is single and does NOT want to date any1.
over a year ago camlla178 said…
sad
we went to the same school but then i moved i miss him sooooo bad
over a year ago emilysimpson said…
big smile
please tell me im hes age and hes biggest fan please
over a year ago lillyboyce said…
monkey
Cameron is my boyfriend and he is right next to me so I wouldn't say anything
^^Camerons single so you can shut upp
over a year ago 101lexi said…
smile
Hey does anyone know if cameron has a hotmail account? If he does what is his email? I AM NOT A STALKER!!!!!! So dont worry
over a year ago 101lexi said…
Lillyboyce, if Cameron is your boyfriend when is his b-day?
over a year ago cboycelover said…
I KNOW WHAT ROTCIV ENDS WITH
3 NUMBERS LOOK ON YOUTUBE TELLS THE ANSWER
wink
THE NUMBER IS 619-962-8436 OR 610-485-6732 OR AT LEAST SOMEONE THAT SAID THEY WERE HIS COUSIN TOLD ME THOSE NUMBERS
smirk
HE DOES TO HAVE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT BUT LAST TIME HE GOT ON WAS IN LIKE AUGUST OF 2011
mischievous
rotciv319 he also has videos on :

link with that same screen name
over a year ago foreva_in_love said…
big smile
I never knew victor was his dad but i've seen most of rotciv319's videos. they all have to do with cameron boyce!!! well most of them.
OKay, I'm gonna say this again... but the person who asked about people calling him truth.. truth is his nickname..and to the person that asked if he was adopted...no. He is biracial. His dad is black and his mom is white. he has no facebook or myspace or anything byt his twitter is @theCameronBoyce. And also, he is single and does NOT want to date any1.

THAT IS NOT HIS FB THAT IS A POSER
over a year ago Regina_DaftPunk said…
katz4eva is right his X Mob Group.. ( dance group) call him B Boy Truth....
over a year ago PeytonListfan said…
cool
torie980 please tell us! can u email me i then? my gmail is jordan3094@gmail.com
over a year ago chococupcakes said…
I'm not being horrible or anything… but he doesn't even know u exist unless u actually know him! yh I'm a fan but I know that I will never see him! coz I live in England! xx so it's nice to dream! I'm friends with him on Facebook and twitter but seeing him is just a fantasy! and if u want to go out with him that's defenately unlikely and close into impossible. U can fake about knowing him but that's not get u anywhere! he probably reads his fans comments and stuff but he doesn't know who u r!!
Sorry Good luck :) xx
big smile
aww chococupcakes is righy.. we all like to dream ^^
over a year ago jade2946 said…
angry
Grrrrr. Will someone just tell us his e-mail or number? IF U DONT HAV INFO THEN DONT COMMENT!
rainy
-.-' Stalkers man
over a year ago cameron-boyce said…
kiss
i know him i sent him a letter and he wrote back and he also gave me a autograph if u don't believe me look in a magazine, tv show ,or the computer sometimes people don't see things clearly
over a year ago nguyen_ha_my said…
It's difficult for me to contact him. Of course, i live in Vietnam, too far away. But i hope he would visit Vietnam someday ^•^
monkey
LOL I live in Australia.... LOL Cameron-Boyce how are magazines proof? XD MONKEY NINJA
over a year ago lazza said…
heart
im his biggest fan acually!
over a year ago kayleebeatty said…
smile
Will anybody give me camerons real number?
over a year ago Evica12 said…
smile
hello my name is eva
link
big smile
Hello Eva!!
over a year ago Amylovesdrake said…
hmmm
Everyone!
I bet you're so obsessed with Cameron that you legally think that you're his real sister(or brother)or that you're his bff or family member,ect...
I bet most of you don't really know him personally,i bet that!
I bet he's too nervous to give out his number and email because some obsessed fans (like some of you people) will like LEGIT call or text him like EVERY day and annoy him to the point where he cancels his phone plan!!!!!
Just sayin,no hating ...
I also luv him too but i don't wanna announce that i want his number or anything (that should be a personal thing,ya know)
and bt dubs ,his freckles are obviously real (and they're really cute <3)
I'm no hater just to point that out everyone!!!
last edited over a year ago
I know him, I have a pic of me and him on my profile
over a year ago speedy1601 said…
smile
WHATS HIS OOVOO please tell me I need happiness in my life my uncle and aunt died and my moms in the war and my dads barely home and I don't have anymore grandparents cuz two were sick and two were old and they died and my cousin died cuz he had canser PLEASE TELL ME HIS OOVOO HIS REAL ONE
meh
Rotciv wat please tell me I need happiness in my life my grandparents died of a car crash my uncle and aunt died by a drunk driver and my moms in the war and my dad is barely home cuz of work please tell me I neeed happiness TORIE IM BEGGING U PLEASE!!!!!
sick
I know his oovoo starts with rotciv but rotciv wat please tell me I just got a cold
over a year ago RoisinKelly01 said…
meh
No offence but ur goin OTT with him
over a year ago hejyou said…
smile
Where does he live? I want to sent him a fan mail! I know he lives in America, but specific!
over a year ago alanatg said…
sunny
girls u r acting crazie he is just 13 !!! if he saw this he will be like ...omg stalkers...
im a fan of him but i dont try to know where he lives or anything like that