Cassie 's Image

RnBStar13 posted on Oct 04, 2009 at 12:55AM
Right, we all know that Cassie may have shaved half her hair off her head, but this doesn't mean we have to all start a riot, I'm just saying this for some of you out there, who maybe doesn't like that she did this, well it's Cassie's choice if she wants her hair like that, she can.
And besides it's her music what matters isn't it, Cassie will always be Cassie, you just can't take that outta her, she's amazing, and I have loved Cassie ever since she first came out, she is amazing and she's one of my idols <3
I just look up to her soo much, her music, her style, her personality she is soo cool, why does every one have to jump to the conclusion that she shaved her head, maybe there is none of you on here that have a problem with that, but I have been on previous sites and they were all dissing her, even her FANS!!! and I don't think that that is right, her image doesn't affect her music, she always deliveries. It's her hair she can do what she wants with it
I just feel like no one should go against her for doing this, she will always be gorgeous even with her hair half gone :)
much love xxxx

Cassie No replies