Christianity Are You Christian?

kellyo posted on Mar 15, 2010 at 07:23PM
If You Are Christian Or You Want To Be Christian Please Go To My Profile Page & I Will Explain To You Everything That You Need Because I Am A Profecional When It Comes To Chrisianity

Christianity 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cinders said…
Spiritual and Agnostic, and thanks, but I do my own research.

Out of curiosity, are you or are you training to be a minister or member of the church? Or are you a theology scholar?
over a year ago Renarimae said…
I'm a Christian, I've been one since I was 7.
over a year ago CoreyRS said…
smile
I am not christian, far from it. I have my own beliefs, I strongly to the core of my being believe that when you die you leave your physical body and enter the non-physical (not heaven, how heaven is described is surprisingly materialistic) and stay there for a period of time untill you enter another life a.k.a reincarnation, it into science - energy not being destroyed but changed.
over a year ago southern-belle said…
Like corey im not christian either and have beliefs of my own. My belief of the afterlife is strikingly similar to his.

@coreyrs/ have you heard of Eclectic Wicca? The afterlife is reincarnation based and you can follow your own personal beliefs.
over a year ago jennabug121 said…
I'm Christian and wouldn't change it if my life depended on it! And OMG Southern-belle Hi!
over a year ago Poseidon3 said…
I'm Christian! Roman Catholic, actually. Praise to you, Lord Jesus Christ.