Creative Outlet Runaway , PLEASE READ !! A STORY !! IT'S GOOD

MISSLOVATOSTAR1 posted on Sep 26, 2009 at 09:13PM
Not a sound at midnight
By MISSLOVATOSTAR1

Chapter one lies

The wind stopped . Owls ,and Birds hushed . The stars dimed . My lips stand still . I saw him . I saw the guy I fell for his cold hands around anothers body . The lips touch . Wet , cold , and hard tears fall from my eys . My heart was breaking in half .. Everything seemed cold , everthing he said was a lie , a cold lie .

Flashback

" I'm just goan help Linda with her homework . Thats all. You have nothing to worry about .", Bobby said . I looked down .

" I love you . You know that .", he said lifting up my chin , and kissed me on the cheek .
Linda comes up to him , with her books in hand . Wearing her tight mini skrit , shoulderless tanktop , and high heel shoes .

" Ready ?", she said it as sweet as she could . Bobby nodded , and took her hand , and they left .

end of flashback

It was a lie , a cold dirty lie that I fell for . He didn't love me , he never looked me . He used me , he used me from ever word that came out his mouth . Was a lie .

Tonight I leave with a lie in my heart , but Bobby , and me are done .

As I enter my house I saw my mother on the couch all stung out . Beer in hand , and not one eye open . Benny must of came over . She told me she got rid of him , she lied . After things hes done to us , after all the money he took , after he hit her , she lied to me .

I ran up stairs . I locked door , and turned off the lights . All my life I've been honest with the world , but the world has lied to me about everything in life . My own best friend even lied to me . I don't even know abou my father , I never met him .

I was listen to Avril lavgien , " Runaway " , on of my most fav songs , because when shes sings this song I feel like this song is about me . Sometimes I wanna fall agaisted myself , life is so hard it hurts like heck , forget about everything , an runaway .

I wonder how it would feel to just runaway , runaway from it all , and never look back on life and look at my own , find an anwer to all this , my past , and everything .

Thats what I have to do , I have to runaway , runawy to find an anwer in my life .

I quickly packed , and jumped out my window , and started walking the sildwalk to new life .

Creative Outlet 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ashesandwine said…
kiss
AWESOME!!!! Really cool, hon:) Keep it up:)