Creative Outlet He Killed My Family..But I love him. (Soulmate story) Ch. 1

BloodVampire posted on Nov 11, 2009 at 01:09AM
I sighed, leaning forward on the desk. Irritating really when you have to repeat school over. I rarely payed attention anyway. I knew every little detail about the Vietnam war...having actually been there. Of course, no one but my "family" knew. Because they had been there too. Julia slumped on her desk, glaring at the ceiling. 'I would rather do homework then listen to this for another second!' she thought to me. She was a telepathic. I pursed my lips. "Same here." I said through unmoving lips. My voice was quieter then a breath. Finally, but slowly, the bell announcing 3rd hour's end rang. I sighed in relief, getting up. I swung my bag onto my shoulder and headed out of the classroom with Julia trailing after me. We headed to our 4th hour. (Thanks to Nathaniel, we had all of our classes together) We both sat in the back, as usual. The guys in the room kept shooting us glances. But, one I didn't recognize, was looking at us curiously. A new kid, I guess. I leaned back in my chair, staring at the ceiling blankly. Nahthaniel and James walked in and sat in the two seats in front of us. One seat, the one on my left, was left open. Of course, it was for my only human friend, Rachel. My coven thought it was a bit repulsive to be friends with what they call a 'delicacy'. I didn't know why they didn't like it. Rachel came in at that moment and saw me, and the open seat. She came back and sat with me. "Hey El." she said, smiling at me. Rachel was pretty, for a human; amber eyes and blonde hair with lightly tan skin. She had a great figure. A very pretty human. "Hello Rachel." I said quietly, looking at her. She was the only human I was actually fond of. "My day has been boring, how about you?" she asked, chuckling. "Always boring." I said, rolling my eyes and laughing. She leaned closer and said in a low voice, "Have you seen the new guy yet?" I pursed my lips and my glance flickered to the unfamiliar guy at front. Her gaze followed mine and she looked away from him when he looked over here. "He's looking at you Elizabeth." Rachel whispered, giggling. I shrugged. "I don't really care. Just another person. Big deal." I said dully. She pouted. "You're never," she stressed the word. "interested in guys, El!" she whined. I rolled my eyes, smirking slightly. "Because I'm not interested easily. Simple as that. Besides, you get all eyes on you and you can't ever decide who to go out with! For me, its better to stay out of relationships." I said carelessly, lolling my head on the back of my chair as I studied the ceiling. I got out my lunch card and stood up right as the bell rang. Unlike my "siblings" I had to eat human food. James, Nathaniel and Julia walked away from Rachel and I. Rachel got out her lunch card. Then we walked out of the room and towards the cafeteria. And the new guy, having caught us at a good time, for him, came up.

Creative Outlet 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KristinaDawn said…
woohoo!
its so excited!:D
i cant wait till you write the next part!:D