Criminal Minds Character Elimination (Round 3!)

magsf99 posted on Oct 25, 2009 at 11:40AM
Okay, we're going to give this another shot, because I've had a few fans asking me to start it up again.
Same rules as last time, subtract one point from someone and add that point to another.

One play per day :)

Results:

1. Reid
2. Prentiss
3. JJ
4. Morgan
5. Hotch
6. Garcia
7. Rossi

NEXT ROUND: All ideas welcome :)
last edited on Nov 06, 2011 at 05:17PM

Criminal Minds 2918 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 2918

over a year ago huddymaniac said…
Reid 49
Prentiss 21
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago arislanrei said…
Reid 50
Prentiss 20
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14

Reid 49
Prentiss 21
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 50
Prentiss 21
Morgan 34
Hotch 13
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 49
Prentiss 21
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 50
Prentiss 20
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 49
Prentiss 21
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
lol i think you can see what's going on here aris, you take points off i put them right back where they came from thats what im here to do lol
yep until my girls come back & we knock reid back up again ;)i'm rooting for my fav character & it's reid!!!

Reid 50
Prentiss 21
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 13
Reid 49
Prentiss 21
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
I love Reid, Infact I love all the xters thats why I do not think It's okay for just one xter to be way ahead of the others, the only xter im a lil bit comfy to let go is JJ but the rest of the xters, I will fight hard for them Reid obviously doesnt need my help at the moment so I will fight for those who cant fight for themselves. Meanwhile Im going to bed so you and your girls can knock yourselves out and then the game will be for we others when the day starts for us. Have fun playing :0
Reid 50
Prentiss 20
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14

i'm an insomniac, so i'll always be around, lol,
Reid 49
Prentiss 21
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
good for u ;)
big smile
Reid 50
Prentiss 20
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
over a year ago averyreid said…
Reid 51
Prentiss 19
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 52
Prentiss 18
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 53
Prentiss 17
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 54
Prentiss 16
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 55
Prentiss 15
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 56
Prentiss 14
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 57
Prentiss 13
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 58
Prentiss 12
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 59
Prentiss 11
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 60
Prentiss 10
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 61
Prentiss 9
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 62
Prentiss 8
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 63
Prentiss 7
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 64
Prentiss 6
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 65
Prentiss 5
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 66
Prentiss 4
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 67
Prentiss 3
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 68
Prentiss 2
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 69
Prentiss 1
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14
Reid 70
Prentiss 0
Morgan 34
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 14

Prentiss has been eliminated!!!
over a year ago Kelsje said…
meh
Ok I really think this game should be stopped.. cause obviosly something is not right...all of a sudden it's 2 people working together to eliminate Prentiss and give all the point to Reid.
i'm just done with conflicts in this game.

Am I the only one thinking this?
the point of the game is to eliminate the characters until only 1 of th cast is left, my friend & i were awake so we took turns to bump up Reid, stopping the game means your a sore loser who shouldn't have been playing in the 1st place!!!! there is no conflict it is a GAME, at some point someone will lose & someone will WIN!!! it is that nature of it being a GAME!!!
over a year ago prentissadmirer said…
To Kelsje: I was woke up till 5 o'clock in the morning and someone wrote everyone's bullying Prentiss. I tried so hard to give Prentiss points and 4 or 5 people were attacking her at the same time. I could not understand it but this IS OBVIOUSLY A BULLYING. What, nature of game? If Reid were eliminated like this, wow, hilarious. I think this MUST BE STOPPED. Yeah, I am just done with this and I am dissapointed about Reid and his fan. I won't care about this and I first knew that Reid's fans are this bad. I am done. Do whatever you guys want, and I would say that Prentiss sacrificed herself for Reid, as she did in Minimal loss. This makes me and Prentiss fans outrageous, and I think I will never, ever participate a game with these kind of fans. Again, this is hilarious. Why don't you do the same thing to others, REID FANS? I do not care if I won't come here but I think this is ridiculous.
As one saying says, Losing is winning. We won, Prentiss fans.

I think I won't like him till the show stops, and remember, he was my previous fav. fan in CM. Outrageous and hilarious.
hey if reid had loss than thats ok, when the game was over we would simply start again... i wouldn't be crying that i was being bullied, it's not like anyone did anything personal to you, get over yourself & stop whining....if you don't want to play then don't, oh & losing is only winning when you don't complain about losing
over a year ago derena-sixon said…
mischievous
OMG! That was so childish! Just play this game the way it's supposed to! Just play it once a day not every minute, it is not fair to the other players. I think the Reid-fans are bad losers, cuz they just couldn't stand seeing him lose xD
Just admit: Emily Prentiss is way better :)
I will say I do not have any mind to participate in this game. I do not mind if I get bullied. HOWEVER, did Prentiss did something wrong that she must be attacked my Reid's fan? huh? I think I must contact Ed Bernero to change the Minimal Loss story and never, ever try to connect those two. You and your friend? Yeah, whatever. Was this game so important that you had to use such a contemptable way to eliminate someone? well if it was, I won't say anything but honestly, I am really dissapointed with Reid, and his fan. If I was JJ's fan or whoever I was, I would be angry as well. Yeah, help yourself with bullying. ARe you satisfied then? and one more thing, I did not complain. I was talking to 'A' person who felt the same thing as me. I will not say something about the result. I am just saying that this was so funny that two people suddenly started to eliminate points from a person with PLANS. WEll in MY OPINION, I am curious about if it was different from one person continously giving points to a person. SO, then, the next highest is Morgan. I love him, but in your mind, he is the highest so you must bully him again. Remind it, Reid is not an only person who has fans.
for someone who wants to ignore the game so much u sure have alot to say, also you are delusional to think that the producers are going to stop having the actors interact because of a game on a fansite.....it was done out of boredom, not malicious intent & the goal of the game is to have 1 character left, reid is my fav & of all the girls i like prentiss the least, so she was the 1st target, plain & simple, no attacking just playing a game!!!!
oh yep, bad losers, like those who are complaining they lost & don't want to play anymore cuz the game didn't go their way, cry me a river!!! r u really thinking there is some kind of personal vendetta here? really? cuz if so u sooooo need to re-evaluate
over a year ago jadethegreen said…
Excuse me, i was reading these and there is something i should say about it. Prentiss's fans couldn't stand to loose and they want from Reid fans to stand. Why? If you were at the same position you would do the same thing, right? This is just a game. And if you don't care about it why you even bother to come and write and try to point out that Reid's fans are bad? Tke it easy everyone, have a great day...
no where did it say you had to start the game from the beginning, it said take turns posting & you were happy as a lark when prentiss was winning, but the tables turned & you are out, that doesn't mean a game stops because you don't like the outcome...
over a year ago jadethegreen said…
Reid 70
Morgan 33
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 15
Reid 70
Morgan 32
Hotch 14
JJ 14
Garcia 16
What are you saying about me being as happy as lark when Prentiss was winning.. oh my god. I'm for Jareau and i've been voting for JJ only...so still you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

And I was talking about you not being around with the CONFLICTS that were going on before. Not playing from the start of the game.
Can't you just read??
so if u are voting for jj, why do u care that prentiss is out? it's a game right? so we play someone wins, it's over & we play again, i like all of the cast, i'm a fan of the show, reid is my fav, he gets my votes, jj is your fav, she gets your votes, just cuz 1 character gets elimiated doesn't mean the game ends, the only conflict i saw before was the numbers getting messed up....but my head is not going to spin off into another dimension if reid was to lose...it wasn't bullying, it was playing a game, if the rules are suppose to be post 1 time a day, it should say that, it doesn't & i wasn't the only posting repeatedly
I know about the rules.. but like I said i'm done with conflicts with this game.. and the conflict you named happened alot of times. It's just that people seem to get more and more frustrated as this game goes on. I don't know what it is. Hell I just want to play normaly, vote for JJ. But seriously people finding a way to either team up or use a lame excuse about not being here from the strat so they have to catch up on eliminating is just irritating the hell out of me. Can't this just go peacefully? I know I can do it, but can others too?
i'm cool, that's why i said we continue....
over a year ago Terra5 said…
crying
Popping in today for the first time.....sad to see so much conflict.....how about we ask for a 1 vote per day rule! I could totally live with that!!! Please - I am a fan of CM - love all the characters - including Rossi who bit the dust early!