Crossovers Percy Jackson in Hogwarts

GoRgOnxx posted on Apr 02, 2012 at 11:37AM
Hello Guys!!!

I thought of posting a crossover between Percy Jackson and Harry Potter!!!

Disclaimer: This is obvious guys! Because if I wrote Harry Potter and Vampire Diaries I won't be writing this won't I? I hope my wish comes true one day and when I wake up from my sleep I see Harry Potter book cover with my name!:P I don't own much... Like, I only own the plot, my headphones,which I am using to listen music while i am writing this(I am listening to "So Far Away" by AX7) and I don't own the laptop because I share it with my sister!(Pity me) And I don't own the chair I am sitting right now because it's my dad's office chair! I think you get it now that I don't own much!

Summary: The wizard war is over along with the giant war. Percy gets a letter telling him to attend Hogwarts for the sixth year. The was was supposed to be end by sixth year but I changed the timing a bit. And also many people were supposed to be dead but I loved them so much i kept them alive. And Draco is a good guy in this!!:)

Characters: Percy Jackson
Hermione Granger
Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter
Ron Weasly

If you guys want to read faster than this you guys can read on my wattpad account:
link

on my fanfiction.net account:
link
last edited on Apr 02, 2012 at 11:40AM

Crossovers 93 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...