Crossovers A long way gone.............

Kaia143 posted on Apr 03, 2012 at 03:55AM
Heyy guys! Its kaia here, and this is my FIRST forum. Im going to tell u the truth right now. I WONT be posting very often because there is alot of stuff on my plate right now and I might not be able to write very often. But I will try my best!!
Okay.... now on with the story!

This story is about how one day you are having the time of your life with your friends and family, chill and hanging out, and then out of the blue you have no idea who you are exempt your age and nameand maybe a few other minor things about your self. Then u get "moved" to some unknown location with a bunch of people u dont no!!
Here is where you'll read about Percy Jackson and Jace Lightwood struggle to figure out where they are, who they are, and how they get back to there old lives........

-this takes place after the Titian war and the Mortal war(see the mortal instruments series)

Characters
Rick Riordan:
-Percy Jackson
-Annabeth Chase
-Grover Underwood
-Nico di Angelo
-Thalia Grace
**and others**

Cassandra Clare:
-Jace Lightwood*
-Clary Fray
-Simon Lewis
-Alec & Isabel 'Izzy' Lightwood
-Mangus Bane
**and others**
* Jace Herondale is his real/birth name and since he is very cocky at times, you might here it now and then. Also Jace isn't related to the Lightwood by birth or blood. He was adopted.......... Yay...... his life is REALLY complicated!!

AN: for all you people that have not read the Mortal Instruments series......... YOU TOTALLY SHOULD!!!! Its a really good series and cassandra clare is a really good author!! I LOVE HER!!!!!!

-Also I dont have the honer of owning ANYTHING from the cassie clare or rick's books.
save

Crossovers 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...