Crossovers A long way gone.............

Kaia143 posted on Apr 03, 2012 at 03:55AM
Heyy guys! Its kaia here, and this is my FIRST forum. Im going to tell u the truth right now. I WONT be posting very often because there is alot of stuff on my plate right now and I might not be able to write very often. But I will try my best!!
Okay.... now on with the story!

This story is about how one day you are having the time of your life with your friends and family, chill and hanging out, and then out of the blue you have no idea who you are exempt your age and nameand maybe a few other minor things about your self. Then u get "moved" to some unknown location with a bunch of people u dont no!!
Here is where you'll read about Percy Jackson and Jace Lightwood struggle to figure out where they are, who they are, and how they get back to there old lives........

-this takes place after the Titian war and the Mortal war(see the mortal instruments series)

Characters
Rick Riordan:
-Percy Jackson
-Annabeth Chase
-Grover Underwood
-Nico di Angelo
-Thalia Grace
**and others**

Cassandra Clare:
-Jace Lightwood*
-Clary Fray
-Simon Lewis
-Alec & Isabel 'Izzy' Lightwood
-Mangus Bane
**and others**
* Jace Herondale is his real/birth name and since he is very cocky at times, you might here it now and then. Also Jace isn't related to the Lightwood by birth or blood. He was adopted.......... Yay...... his life is REALLY complicated!!

AN: for all you people that have not read the Mortal Instruments series......... YOU TOTALLY SHOULD!!!! Its a really good series and cassandra clare is a really good author!! I LOVE HER!!!!!!

-Also I dont have the honer of owning ANYTHING from the cassie clare or rick's books.

Crossovers 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smile
I will try to post the first chapter AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! So try and be patient. Please.
smile
So it is sad to say that im not done with the chapter but i will give u a preview, and post the rest as soon as im done with it.

Here it is........
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Chapter 1
Percy pov

I really HATE Mondays. Its the start of a week and no one wants to give up for that, right? But i like this Monday because i get to see my friends, other family, and my girlfriend, Annabeth. See we just had this big war and seeing as i almost died a bunch of times, my mom and step dad Paul decided that we were going to do some 'family bonding time'. And it turns out 'family bonding time' was a trip to Europe. We went all over the place there. I might have even learned a few things that would even surprise Annabeth......., but probably not seeing as she is a daughter of Athena after all..... And that brings as back to why i like this Monday, because i get to see Annabeth ans i can't-
"Percy..." my mom said from down the hall, in the kitchen "Are you done packing for camp yet?"
"Yeah......, well almost. I've got a few more things and then I'm done. I'll be out in a minute." I called back while trying to find the book i got for Annabeth in Athens. Its about all its mythology, daily life, and some of their culture that they have in Athens. i remember setting it down on the floor........., and then.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

i hope u guys like the preview and i promise i well try to finish the chapter asap!!!
over a year ago anaklusmus17 said…
its a good start
work on it and you can make it a great story
but i dont know about the second series
i would read it, if your willing to tell the first book of thew series
and whats the series about
and also NO PERCABETH, lol
big smile
hahaha. i knew u would say that....... hahahahaha!!!!
smile
oh and the second series is the mortal instrument.
book 1- city of bones
book 2- city of ashes
book 3- city of glass
-- this is the break in the series and where my story starts--
book 4- city of fallen angels
book 5- city of lost souls *out 5/8/12
book 6- city of heavenly fire *out 9/?/14
-and here is a link to Cassandra Clare's website for the mortal instruments series......
link
and here is a link to her other series the infernal devices
link

hope the links help!!
smile
Isn't this picture cute!!!!!
Isn't this picture cute!!!!!
smile
Its Mangus Bane and Clary Fray from the mortal instrument series.
over a year ago ChampionChaos said…
angelic
Great story :)
over a year ago ChampionChaos said…
wink
Well so far great story ;)
big smile
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE ELSE IS READING MY STORY!!!!!!!
This is soooooo exciting. Okay I will TRY my hardest to post tomorrow. But know promises.
over a year ago ontril86 said…
well ive never read the mortal instrament series so im afraid that i wont know what's going on later down the road. thats never stopped me before though! It is really good so far, definantly put up some more chapters!
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
Yay!your story's awesome but i really don't know what the heck the mortal interment series is but i play clairenet! lolz
cool
Ok guys. I finally finished the chapter, but im not very proud of it. Its not my best work, but I will try to get better at it.

Here it is........
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Chapter 1
Percy pov

I really HATE Mondays. It’s the start of a week and no one wants to give up for that, right? But I like this Monday because I get to see my friends, other family, and my girlfriend, Annabeth. See we just had this big war and seeing as I almost died a bunch of times, my mom and step dad Paul decided that we were going to do some 'family bonding time'. And it turns out 'family bonding time' was a trip to Europe. We went all over the place there. I might have even learned a few things that would even surprise Annabeth......., but probably not seeing as she is a daughter of Athena after all..... And that brings as back to why I like this Monday, because I get to see Annabeth and I can't-
"Percy..." my mom said from down the hall, in the kitchen "Are you done packing for camp yet?"
"Yeah......, well almost. I've got a few more things and then I'm done. I'll be out in a minute." I called back while trying to find the book i got for Annabeth in Athens. Its about all its mythology, daily life, and some of their culture that they have in Athens. i remember setting it down on the floor........., and then.
I empted my suitcases.....
After moving a bunch of shirts and jeans, I found it lying on the floor as if the shirts and jeans wanted to read/learn about Athens daily life. I picked it up and put it in my suitcases. I was about to leave when I remembered the necklace and earring I had Tyson make for me. The earrings were one gray owl and the other one was a blue trident. The necklace was a gray owl with a blue trident in its claws while in flight. I knew she would love it and I couldn’t wait until I gave it to her. I found it over on the floor in its bluish green box that Tyson also made for me to put it in. I picked it up and set it in my suitcase, sipped it up and walked out the door.
“Hey mom. You ready?” I asked her.
“Yeah. I am. We just have to drop this papers off to Kathy on are way to camp.”
Kathy is my moms “friend”, but I don’t really think my moms really cares for her. She all giddy and happy all the time, and she ALWAYS has a smile on. It’s like its glued to her face. It’s really weird…. Well I guess since she sells real estate she has to have a smile on her face so people will buy the property she’s selling.
And she’s been really stressed out because she is trying to claim this piece of property, and the people that own it won’t give it up. They must be all religious and stuff because the property is this run down church that has the windows blown out and there weeds and dead plants all over the place on it. I also get this really weird feeling, and my eye sight gets all fuzzy when I look at it. It’s like there’s this mist surrounding the thing, and sometimes I’ll see these flashes of this really big building that looks all high tech. and stuff. Its sooo weird.
“Hey Percy. You coming or are you going to get a ride with blackjack. Cause if you are, I don’t think he’s going to like all the extra weight.”
“Yeah I’m coming.” I say while grabbing my bags and heading out to car hoping that maybe just maybe it won’t be such a bad year for me. Who new how wrong I was….
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
yeah. this is not my best, but i hope u guys still like it.
tell me wat u think.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Awesome post soon :D
NicoL
over a year ago JosephineSilver said…
big smile
This. Is. Amazing.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both TMI and PJO - putting them together is pure brillliance! Great story so far, keep writing!
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
heart
Heyyy Kaia!!!:D
Awesome story!!! I've never read Mortal Instruments but I'll see what I can understand :D amazing story!!!! :D post soon!!!XD
big smile
Ok people. Im going to do a little game via the mortal instruments.
It might help u guys learn a little bit about the characters and stuff.
Ok rules.
I will post a picture of a character with a small description of that Character at the end of every chapter.
If u get it right i'll give u a prop and i'll become ur friend/fan.
AND josephine or anyone else that has read the mortal instruments, DON'T ANSWER!! U can give hints though.
Also.u may use any form of finding the sneer. Ex: like the mortal instrument club or the links that I put up before.

I will TRY TO POST latter. Key word TRY.
over a year ago Riptide11 said…
NICE STORY KAIA!!!!!!!! This is awesome. And just wondering if u could help me with my forum because I cant always be online and I was hoping if it could be a colab with someone who has read the mortal instruments cause I might move it here because its sorta a cross and I just read the rules.Wow huge run on sentence! please answer if you would like to or not.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
I would also like to get the idea of the story, if that is okay with u, or the link to the story if u already put it up somewhere.
Thanks and looking forwarded to eat.

And for all u people that still read this. I am very sorry that I haven't been posting but I have been very sick and testing has come up.at my school and im very busy. Very sorry again.
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
Hey kaia geuss what?
When I was at camp I met a girl named Kaia!
big smile
That is weird and kewl at the same time
over a year ago cass-bosch said…
big smile
When are u going to post again you're story is awesome
rainy
Well thank u for that but I don't really know when I will pick this one back up. Im sorta at a stand still with the idea. There is a block in chapter two to chapter three that is just blank and I still trying to figure it out and its not working out very well.
Post what u have and I give you some ideas to get the story going
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO POST ON THIS FORUM AGAIN.
cloudy
Probably not for a while :( . I'm sorry, but I just want to get everything planned out first do some major (and I mean MAJOR) editing and well thought out planning for the story as a whole. I don't know when I'll pick it back up, but hopefully it will be soon. I'm sick right now and I got a lot of stuff with school to sort out. But when I finally get everything sorted out you can be the first one to know.