Crossovers Fandoms ask FMA

Zelda4Efas posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:07AM
Yeaaaah, I haven't died yet, but I can't be bothered posting on my longer planned forums yet (trust me, I have the whole things planned out ... just not written XD) and because I believe these posts will be shorter I made a new forum where other fandoms like PJO, HP, Eragon, Maximum Ride and stuff e-mail or forum chat with characters from Fullmetal Alchemist.
Note that not all things will follow cannon timeline eg Harry might ask Ed where he would hide if he were a Horcrux, and in a later post he might be asking how would Ed kill a great big dirty snake.
Plan to post on weeke... actually ... whenever.
FMA is an amazing anime that I recommend!
I OWN NOTHING!!!!

Crossovers 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
Introduction to Ask Fullmetal
Greetings Forum user! You have been directed to Ask Fullmetal from Central Advice and are invited to ask anything you want to Fullmetal. Please take note he does not respond kindly to spam mail and his word is only advice, we will not be held responsible for any problems that may unfold upon taking his advice. Proceed with caution at your own risk Forum user.
(People from bothe different Fandoms AND people from FMA's own universe will be e-mailing Ed, People in this post include Harry,Riza Hawkeye Roy Mustang, and Bella from Twilight simply for bashing. Hey, I have an opinion of said series Okay?)

Dear Fullmetal: Uh hullo 'Fullmetal'. I really screwed up at school and really need advice with it.
So ... If you had to extract a memory that may, or may not possess forbidden secrets of the dark arts from a fat man who is too ashamed of said memory to say anything to you, but you happen to be his favorite pupil because you're the 'Chosen One'(legit, non-intentional bragging) but now you got on his bad side for even mentioning said memory, what would you do, and how would you get that memory?
the reason I'm asking is because upon reaching a problem I did the only thing any Muggle teenager of my age would do: Google it. I Googled 'Advice on the Supernatural' (Okay Hermione thought of that) and apparently, your good.

-HJPotter

P.S Why is your username Fullmetal?

HJPotter, really, if you're going to greet someone, do it properly and don't stammer, it just makes you sound more pitiful when your begging for advice.
My advice on your problem is, this: Knock the stuffing out of them and tell the (censored for your safe viewing by Central Advice) man to give you the memory or you're going to carve out his asophagus while holding a knife to his eyeball. Hey, it works wonders when you try it! Believe me, I had this tactic used on my by Teacher.
(censored) I hate cyber paperwork.
Also, what do you mean your not intentionally bragging?!?!
I'd have to be retarded to even IMAGINE that wasn't bragging!

I'm called Fullmetal because it's bad@ss freak.
-A very bad@ss Fullmetal

From Flames
Shortstuff, finish up your cyber paperwork and report to central as fast as those puny legs can carry you. If they can carry you that is (haha!)

From HawksEye
Major, kindly remind the Colenel he is not to indulge in online social networks until he has completed his paperwork before I get there myself and blow a hole in his screen.
I will not be missing my mark if I find ou you have failed to do what I ask.

-Riza

To Flames

WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT HE CAN'T PULL HIMSELF ABOVE THE GRASS???
REPORTING TO YOU IS THE LAST THING I'D WANT TO (censored) DO AFTER YOU (censored) ASSIGNED ME TO THIS (censored) (censored) IN THE (censored) FIRST (censored) PLACE, GIVING (censored) ADVICE INSTEAD OF (censored) USING MY (censored) TIME TO LOOK FOR THE (censored) STONE!
IF YOU'E GOT (censored) TIME TO (censored) INSULT ME ON(censored)LINE, YOU'VE GOT MORE THAN ENOUGH (censored) TIME TO DO YOUR (censored) PAPER(censored)WORK BEFORE THE Lt SHOOTS A (censored) HOLE IN BOTH OF OUR (censored) BRAINS!

- POed and NOT short Fullmetal.

From HelplessGirlWhoDoesNothingButSomehowThePlo­tOf­AWo­rth­les­sBo­okC­ann­otB­eMo­ved­WIt­hou­tHe­r
Dear Mr. Fullmetal, HELP ME!!!! I THINK MY BOYFRIEND WHO I DID NOTHING TO DESERVE WHO SHOWERS IN GLITTER IN THE MORNINGS AND IS OBVIOUSLY A SNOBBY JERK GARY-SUE THROUGHOUT MY FRESHMAN YEAR AND A JERK WITHOUT A LIFE (LITERALLY) GARY SUE ONWARDS IS GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE HE THINKS I'M DEAD BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING OR IT'D BE OCC FOR MY TOTALLY WORTHLESS CHARACTER WHO DOESN'T DEVELOP AT ALL FOR THE NEXT 5 BOOKS BUT I WANT HIM TO LIVE (SURPRISINGLY) AND CONTINUE TO TORMENT THE READERS OF THE READ WORLD AND GIVE FOREVERMORE ASHAME PEOPLE NAMED EDWARD, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

To:WassUrName?
From Fullmetal
... WHAT THE (censored) USERNAME WAS THAT??????
Sorry Miss Useless girl, But I think your boyfriend there is better off dead to the world. Honestly, the name Edward should be brought justice! not shame! and I'm not saying that becasue Edward is a bad@ss name that I have at all. Nope.
But, this is what I think of your overall response: FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaha!! YOU'RE A (censored)!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Ed is superior to Sparkles, and this is the Truth that can be gained from today.
The important life lesson learned today is Listen to the person with the knife threatening to carve out your asophagus if you want to live.
Knowledge for the day is Z4FR will be AWOL until she feels the overwhelming need to post on one of her forums.

Quote for the post:
Humankind cannot gain anythingwithout first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value mustbe lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, wereally believed that to be the world's one, and only truth.

-Alphonse Elric