CSI Sara WILL Be Back: "You can count on it," says Carol Mendelsohn

Cinders posted on Nov 16, 2007 at 12:55AM
No matter how many times I link this, people seem to still think that Jorja Fox is leaving the show for good. Carol Mendelsohn said, and I quote:

Are you bummed that something couldn't be worked out to keep Jorja around?
Carol Mendelsohn: I am very bummed. You know, it's been something we've been facing for a while now [so] I've given it a lot of thought. When Jorja expressed her desire to move on — even though I would have loved nothing more than to have had her here for Season 8 and Season 9 and on — you [react] as you would in any family: You love the person and respect them and want them to be happy and fulfilled. If this was the very end for Sara Sidle on CSI, I don't think I could have handled the last few months. But it's not. Jorja was always No. 6 on our call sheet. We're retiring No. 6, so it's there for Jorja when she comes back.

She's definitely returning?
Mendelsohn: Yes. You can count on it.

This season?
Mendelsohn: That I can't say. But the fans will not have seen the last of Sara Sidle. Nor will Grissom.

For the full interview, click link.

CSI 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
thank you for that I didn't realize that she might be back I know they left the door open by not killing her off but it sounds like she will be back at least for guest spots maybe.
over a year ago allen11x said…
Oh God thanks for that. I felt so sad i cried watching her leave, it's not fair for Grissom nor the show for her to leave. I just hope she comes back soon!!!
over a year ago aleciane said…
i had a feeling that she would still make appearances
over a year ago blackparade said…
aaawww poor groosomm