Danny Phantom HELP CALLING ALL DANNY PHANTOM FANS

dannysgurl4eva posted on Dec 16, 2007 at 06:26PM
nickelodeon isnt going to put any new danny phantom episodes on air. i, for one, am totally outraged by this. if you are a big danny phantom fan then join my petiton. help me try to convince nickolodeon to let new episodes air. please i beg you. i cant stand to see danny phantom just disappear like this. he's practically cancelled. please help me!!!! if you want to help. just respond with your name and any reason you have to keep this show going and any ideas. i will copy them on to a letter when i feel i have enough then send my petition form to nickelodeon and try to get more danny phantom. PLEASE.

Danny Phantom 65 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-65 of 65

over a year ago princeparis4eva said…
crying
My name is Hilyss.I want more Danny Phantom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Best show ever!!!Y did they cancel the show???!!
over a year ago emmiphantom said…
wink
MORE DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Gogglin said…
mischievous
SAVE DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
*strangle*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Moonpaw2 said…
mischievous
I love Danny Phantom and want more episodes of him!!!Sigin this too if you want Danny phantom to appear in Fairly odd parents and be back on tv!
link
I love Danny Phantom and want more episodes of him!!!Sigin this too if you want Danny phantom to appe
over a year ago ilovesushi101 said…
smile
Alexandra. I want Danny Phantom to come back on!
over a year ago ishy4life said…
ishayla holt says BRING BACK DANNY PHANTOM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Alexis_Irisdent said…
Hi, my name is Noor and I have an idea. We can boycott Nick, their products and Butch Hartman until they have no choice to continue it. We can also each send a letter everyday to Nick and Butch Hartman so that they will be hit with millions of letters and we won't stop until they continue Danny Phantom. Remember, the people have the power, and that's us. They can't discontinue Danny phantom and actually expect to get away with it. Not on my watch. And not on yours either.
over a year ago ghostwolf2255 said…
heart
They should have an episode where Danny and his friends go to another dimension
over a year ago efuent03 said…
Aren't they making more Fairly odd parents epesodes? There's like what 7 seasons?
over a year ago efuent03 said…
worried
What ever happened to Valerie? Paulina? How did she react?
Is Danny "popular" at school now?we must know!!!!
over a year ago page-to-page said…
I want new Danny Phantom episode but this time with real people not cartoon. And they should include Danni (Danny's clone) more if they made new ones. Like she could get adopted by the Fenton's or something.
over a year ago zairozo said…
zach
over a year ago clawleone said…
Rosey Balser.
over a year ago CokeTheUmbreon said…
If Spongebob can stay for a long time, Danny Phantom can too!

My name is Tyler btw.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago acer1o1 said…
Why, because I love it!!