Delta Goodrem Delta Fans.

CleoSertoriFan posted on Aug 21, 2008 at 03:13AM
i love delta because of her everything. but im worried about some people who only like her for her looks. i made a question on WHY DO YOU LIKE DELTA. please answer truthfully. THANKS.

Delta Goodrem 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Felice said…
I love everything of delta.Her voice,her ook,her eyes,her spirit,her mind,her personallity everything remember I'm Italian and here deltamusic don't arrive,but I alway delta and her songs.Bye Felice from Naples in Italy
over a year ago toti8 said…
I love Delta's voice because nowadays the music industry is full of singers who have no talent in singing and only promote their looks,attitude etc.I also like her songs (both music and lyrics).The lyrics in her songs are beautiful,aren't meaningless and convey a variety of feelings and situations.I'm sick and tired of listening to songs that have a repetitive (and irritating!)tune and lyrics that mean absolutely nothing such as ''Shut up and drive''.Even if Delta was ugly I would still be a fan of hers.Besides,I like her because of her personality.She has been through a lot and she is a role model for everyone due to her courage,strength and kind character.
over a year ago Tarsh said…
I just love delta becasue of her personality and because her music seems so real.i JUST LOVE HER
over a year ago RoyalRenesmee said…
big smile
i love her voice, looks, innocent personality. and though she seems so sweet she is really strong!
over a year ago HeatherWind22 said…
laugh
A great Musician, with a spiritual mind,. i like all of her songs and own two albums of hers and thinking of getting her third album.

P.S I can't wait for her fourth album as i know it will be good!!!!!!
over a year ago deltamad said…
Because of her great voice and attitude even if she looked life susan boyle i would love her music her songs ar also very catchy