Desperate Housewives 2 People Dying By Episode 9!

xDHmadx posted on Nov 04, 2007 at 07:05PM
Don't read this if you don't want to know who it is or how they die!! serously folks, serious spoilers coming up!!

*There will be a tornado in fairveiw episode 9.

*Victor will die by a piece of fence flying at him, as will ida greenberg, but i'm not sure how she dies.

*Bree's house will be totally destroyed in the tornado, causing her to set andrew up with a contractor she wants to help with the re-build.

*Mike will be in rehab at the time. His drug habbit will be back by this point - and his dealer lives on Wisteria Lane! Look for Susan to find out about his habit around episode 7 or 8.

*One of the men will have pretty serious injuries. He tells the woman in his life his legs are broken, when really he has been paralysed. ( i have no clue as to who this is but i sure hope and think that this paralysis won't be permanent!)

Desperate Housewives 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ste3344 said…
But i thought victor dies in the next episode because gabriel knocked him off the boat ???
over a year ago xDHmadx said…
Nope. in episode 8 detectives talk to gaby about victor because his office report him missing. she tells the cops that she left him 2 days before. he ends up in hospital with hypothermia and appears to not quite remember what happened to him....
thats what i've read anyway, from an extremely reliable sorce!
over a year ago kelly92 said…
just a question.. how do you even know al this??
last edited over a year ago
aahh i have my sources hehehe =P
over a year ago ste3344 said…
also, if victor has got hypothermia. the doctors wont let him just walk out of the hospital, it would take time for him to recover, so why would he be in wisteria lane ?
over a year ago wisteriawoman said…
I heard that it is Carlos who is paralysed and Bree moves her family in with Susan!!
over a year ago lionsheather said…
no Carlos..my love!!
over a year ago maria957 said…
oh my god! :| I've got to see this show! does anyone know where I can download it ? o.O
the show desperate housewives? or just the episode? lol
over a year ago cara-girl said…
im so happy victor dies! but i hope its not tom they have been through so much!
over a year ago watz00 said…
oh my days i am gonna sound so weird! but my week has not been complete without see'in episode 8!! it is like the earth stood still! i dont understand why they didnt air it earlyer before the awards?
over a year ago watz00 said…
ok totally wrong forum! lol i thought peoples was chattin about episode 8 not 9.my bad
over a year ago maria957 said…
haha I ment this episode ;P
over a year ago singapore_4ever said…
how did you find all this out? you posted this a month before it aired
aha i have my sources :)
i no what should be happening in episode 10. will post a soapbox tellin all i no!