Desperate Housewives Desperate houswives reapeating itself ??? (possible spoiler, so dont read if you dont want to hear what im saying :)

ste3344 posted on Nov 25, 2007 at 02:10AM
I have noticed with the new season that some story lines are getting repeated.
For example tom is going to be hit by a car and get amniasia, that sounds fimiliar from the end of season 2 when mike got hit by a car and got amniasia and also what is it with people getting hit by cars lol, carlos' mum got hit by a car but unfortunitly for her and andrew she didnt get amniasia :( (good news for gabrielle)

Another example but not a good one due to not knowing what will happen is susan falling down the stairs when pregnant (not sure if she lost the baby) and gabrielle fell down the staires and lost her baby, they are still using the same plot line of woman falling down staires and us waiting on the edge of our seats to see if they baby is ok.

Dont get me wrong i adore desperate housewives and am not complaining just stating my point because i dont want the show to be cancelled and people may lose interest if they keep using the same stories :(

Once again i love the show and please dont get mad at me for complaining :)

Also , i want to hear other peoples thoughts on this so please comment.
last edited on Nov 25, 2007 at 03:04AM

Desperate Housewives 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xDHmadx said…
interesting thoughts Ste3344. i posted a forum not too long ago saying that season 4 mirriored season 1 too.

i know whats happening up to episode 10 where they have got to in all this writers malarchie!
although i haven't heard anything about tom getting hit by a car and getting amensia. i do know that it will be victor who suffers from amnisia when he is found in the ocean.

i also know that susan won't lose the baby, she will twist her ankle and won't be seen quickly at the hospital, mike will get very angry and hit a nurse and ends up handcuffed to a chair!

though i do agree with you i do think this season is mirroring season 1, but i also think maybe thats why it's been so good. doesn't matter to me though because i love the show so much!
over a year ago ste3344 said…
It was a car or hit over the head with tom i think, i cant remember but still, they are using amniasia again :(
over a year ago davez said…
Im sure you may have noticed what comes around goes around in DH, they use lots of scenes and shots over and over again in a de'ja vue sort of way, so mirroring of an entire season would not surprise me.

great fun spotting it though.

over a year ago singapore_4ever said…
tom's gonna get hit by a car????? when?

i agree with you. i love the show completely but they need a couple new ideas. Mainly they're doing a great job writing.