Doctor Who *Spoilers* Rose

snoznoodle posted on May 29, 2008 at 12:23PM
So this is a very fangirly question which some of you might find a little childish but... what do you think the reunion of the Doctor and Rose will be like??

What I'm wondering most (here's the real fangirl part are you ready?) is how they'll be with each other. Will the Doctor end up saying 'I love you'? Will they be like the couple we've always wanted? I really actually have no idea what it'll be like!

Doctor Who 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago torchwood said…
i hope they will be as they were before, but closer
over a year ago DalekSec said…
Rumours say that Rose has a boyfriend in the parallel universe, and it's not Mickey. With luck, that won't get in the way. ;-)
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
A boyfriend OOoo that'd be interesting! Really really sad though... the Doctor could totally be crushing! Ooo I'm so excited!
over a year ago miniteek said…
heres a better question, how the hell did rose get back to normal earth? the doctor said theres no way of getting back from parralel earth
how do you thing that happened?
over a year ago rohosoho said…
The fangirl in me is hoping that we'll get an 'I love you' but I fear that it may not happen. They've both changed so much since they were separated and I can't see them being how they were before. From watching the trailers Rose seems alot older and less naive and the Doctor has moved on expecting to never see her again so I just don't know how it's going to go.. I'm worried :S I fear my fangirl heart may be broken all over again (Doomsday nearly killed me).
Anyway from past experience I've learnt that the best way of dealing with such situations is denial. If I pretend that they'll be all happy together when they're reunited then I don't have to contemplate the possiblity that they may not be and my own sanity survives another week.
Next saturday should be interesting..
over a year ago blind_moon said…
Ohh I really would want him to finish his sentence from “Doomsday” and finally tell her that he loves her in a private moment between them *sights* but that may never happen! Like rohosoho said they have changed a lot, and if it’s true that Rose has a boyfriend in the parallel world then she has moved on. Of course they have feeling for each other they where taken apart because of the events in the end of the 2nd season. It wasn’t like Martha who decided to go… Rose was going to stay with him forever!!
Still I want to see the moment they meet and what will they say… I mean have you seen the look of the Doctor when Donna asked him if it wasn’t good that Rose was coming back and he said “yes” in the middle season trailer???
Ohhhh cant waaaaait