Doctor Who Rose coming back?!!!!?!!!!!

thecon posted on Jul 05, 2008 at 07:26PM
Just watching Confidential, and Billie kept saying 'That's it for now, but you never know...' Not exactly that, but basically suggesting that Rose might be back... which is exactly what she said in the confidential after the Series 2 finale.

That makes sense with a lot of rumours I keep hearing, but how much story can she have left?

save

Doctor Who 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hekissedmyhand said…
I am thinking. (firstly i would like to add that the last time i "thought" something concerning the doctor and the series finale i was, shockingly, RIGHT ON THE MONEY!! saying that rose would stay in the paralell universe with a second doctor...) that if Rose were to come back it be because the other doctor dies! Tragically of course. And Rose, having never stoped trying to find a way to get to the doctor (the original) will some how figure a way to the tardis, pehaps with remnants of thier psycic connection at the end of series 1.

But that I know it streching.:D

Basically i still think there is potential for her to come back only if it's done right.

I feel like her return wasn't fully explained and her intro into the series again slightly lacking. Dont get me wrong I was jumping up and down once i knew she was comming back!! but... I think it could have been a little better.

dont mean to complain. i love the series and will continue to watch it so long as i am able...
over a year ago DalekSec said…
My god, how long can they draw this out? As much as I love Rose, and Rose/Ten, they can't just keep bringing her back and sending her off. It loses the shock value, and it becomes trite.
over a year ago zoomonkees said…
It's true what DalekSec said and it was even mentioned in the Confidential that it turned out that the past four series have unintentionally been about Rose. However, I agree with hekissedmyhand: they didn't fully explain how Rose got anywhere she did and what happened to her. I loved the last episode, but afterwards, I began to wonder why they didn't really answer any of the questions like how did she manage to get herself on to monitors near the Doctor?
I mean, they can end it if they want to, it just bothered me a tad that they threw her in there and then put her back without any real explanations.

That and I also think that if she did come back it would be because she felt cheated out of actually saying bye to him. Or so.
over a year ago thecon said…
If she comes back then the Second Doctor would have to die... its the only way it would balance out.
over a year ago DalekSec said…
I assume you mean the clone Doctor, and not Patrick Troughton's incarnation.