Doctor Who THE FAMOUS DOCTOR BACK IN FRANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( for only two years)

belguendouz posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 05:10PM
hello, everyone

As you can probably guess i'm a frenchy ( a frog eater, if you prefer lol... event if don't really like this lovely little jumping thing...Very bad taste and not enought bones, oh ma god, that's not funny)

Anyway, i'va just discovered "the" Doctor... and what an universe!!!!!! The "famous" britsh sens of humour, known all around the round !!!! And all these stories make me dream and forget our common society ant its crualty...( and after all, some monster that we can see in "doctor WHO" are real on earth...

Yesterday evening, i've watched " la bibliotheque" ( in french) with alex kingston.

Are the french late?

we can see the show every tuesday nigth At 20.35....

I'm sorry for my broken english, i'll do my best.

LONGUE VIE A LA LE REINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! longue vie au docteur who.

Doctor Who 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago doctorwhonewie said…
Hello Frenchie,
Trust me when I say that your english is better than my french. I tried to translated it but to no avail so I am going to tell you what I know. Alex Kingston (famous for "ER"- an american show") stared in episode 8 and 9 of the forth season (2008's).Hint: Kingston dies in story 9. As I understand it, there was 13 shows done (not counting the chrismas special). If you are fan of Donna, you are going to be surprised by the ending. If you can't wait, check out journey's end on you tube (if you can get it there), and if you need a laugh, check out the christmas special "the next doctor" also on "you tube". Both are good. You have to put together parts but it is worth it. Most stations in the US are still on Doctor and Rose (season 2) which isn't great since I am a Doctor/Donna person so please consider yourself lucky. Ayez un jour grand!
doctorwhonewie (southern Reb- born in the southern US)