Dr Pepper Pepper's gone mainstream?

Kucha posted on Nov 18, 2011 at 01:01PM
After Stein's gate (an anime in which the main character is a pepperophile like yours truly), pepper's been on pretty much every show. I miss the good ol' days when it was just me and pepper versus the world. Y'know, the little smile you get when you see someone else carry out a pepper bottle in the store or standing up against everyone you know for the taste they clearly can't comprehend or appreciate. I'd quote the Stein's gate scene here if I could for the life of me remember the exact wording. In any case, it was the brilliant drink for the chosen few.

Now, I'm not saying something should be done about it or that it's a bad thing, I'm happy that pepper's getting the recognition it deserves and the people making it are getting their paychecks on time, it's just that losing something I've fought for for so long kinda makes me wanna ramble on about it on some random internet forum to the extent that my topic could be printed out and handed in as a paper for school or something (point being, typing way more than necessary).

I might be going a little overboard since I'm finnish and weird, and I bet even fewer people drank pepper here than wherever you, the reader, might be sitting at the moment.
But in conclusion, pepper, we all love you and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Yours truly
Kucha
last edited on Nov 18, 2011 at 01:05PM

Dr Pepper No replies