Epic anime cross over Random anime RP 10 1/2

spadeharrson posted on Mar 23, 2023 at 04:19AM
In memory of an old RP that I was in I am reviving it the best way I know how you all can read where it died I wouldn't know how to start on young A.K III'S soul back so if all want to read the link and pick who you can play as if you want to play as the OCs Jemuzu Kuratchi, Arekkusu Mirattu, Arekkusu K, Sylvia, Kyle (the first five will die in this one before A.K III's soul is returned), thorn (grass version of scorpion who is also jube scorpion's son), and Brent Dannson you would have to read from parts 1 to 10 to understand the characters my OCs is the Pokemon OCs I can handle em on my own the OCs Jemuzu, Arekkusu M, Arekkusu K, Sylvia, and Kyle the first five jen (married to my OC Brock JR) and the evil OCs Brent Dannson he is trying to be both god and satan, heavengi (will fix spelling once found) a race of angels on a heaven planet, and the Lochellens (again Will fix spelling later once found) a race of demons on a hell planet the only way to kill them is to trick them into suicide die in this RP but Arekkusu K is supposed to force my OC Ica to promise not to revive him Cloud Strife from final fantasy will die in this one to as well telling the same thing to my OC Zandra neither one of them knowing that she was pregnant all this happens when they are fighting to get 4 year old Arekkusu III's soul back he will come through to the site over his mom crying over Arekkusu K with him in her arms and his aunt Zandra trying not to cry but failing if no one wants to do the good OCs I can do a time skip to the Sean with A.K III anyway the only rule is no NSFW stuff or hentai seans if you want to talk out of character use ( and ) for actions and stuff use * if you don't mind any other ways gets me confused other than that I hope you enjoy the RP here's the link link all the good guys live with Ceil and them at the Phantomhive manner (black Butler)

Anime and game characters needed

Scorpion/Hanzo Hasashi Mortal Kombat (my OC molly is married to him and has twin newborns Fay and Matthew) his clan was rebuilt by my OC Brock JR and he has his face has been restored thanks to molly
Quan chi MK
Raiden MK
Ceil and Sebastian black Butler
Inuyasha and kagome
Holo spice and wolf she married to Arekkusu Mirattu (will look for real spelling once found) and has triplet kids/pups sense she is goddess of the harvest her true form is a giant wolf
Spike Spiegel (I wanna set my OC Hona with him), jet, Faye, edd, and ine cowboy bebop
Naruto characters
Frieza DBZ he was revived by Brent Dannson and is working for him with the promise that he could rule the Galaxy
Supernatural is in there to
Jen (OC)
Jiro black blood brothers Sylvia likes him but eventually I wanna set him up with my OC batina or winna
(If we don't do a time skip)
Jemuzu Kuratchi went from a human with unique abilities to satan to back human cause of his son taking over the job to protect Ica to taking it back to protect his son
Arekkusu Kuratchi named after his dad's best friend went from human to satan in order to save and protect his girlfriend and my OC Ica to dead in order to give back to his dad only to be revived by Ica to dying again to get his four year old son Arekkusu III's soul back (OC)
Sylvia Kuratchi (OC)
Kyle Kuratchi (OC)
Arekkusu Mirattu (OC he did die once and become a bleach world soul reaper so technically speaking they can die again so it'll be up to who plays this guy I'll find the name of the zanpocto ether way if no one wants to take control of him be dead for awhile then come back if not then the zanpocto will have to go down to A.K III for a time)
Cloud Strife from final fantasy
Later I would like to add death note, Helsing, Devil may cry, and a few others once I find someone to play as them be good to each other and be nice I want us to feel like a family

My OCs is all Pokemon related and Pokemon character

Brock Harrson everyone who knows Pokemon knows him
Star Light Harrson my OC the wife of Brock she has the powers of any and all Pokemon she can even turn into any Pokemon she needs to and because of her most of their kids are "special"
Brock JR has his mom's powers his dad's looks and the only one that actually looks normal and is married to Jen (an OC of a friend.... But I was given permission to let someone else play as her so need someone else to play her creator has been to busy to RP so yeah)
Ica my Articuno girl she has the wings and powers of Articuno the mother of Arekkusu III
Zandra my Zapdos girl she has the powers and wings of Zapdos won't know she's pregnant till a few weeks of being back to the Phantomhive manner after Cloud's death and after they have returned Arekkusu III's soul
Molly my Moltres girl she has the powers and wings of Moltres married to scorpion and has kids twin newborns Fay and Matthew
Hona my ho-oh girl single but she has fallen in love with Spike Spiegel
Terrell I'll post on what my OCs look like this one hates people he was kidnapped by team rocket when he was a baby and he grew to hate them for how they treated him he grew to hate normal humans for how they treat him and he hates his family for not saving him from team rocket even though it wasn't their fault he butts heads even more with his twin Daren who is my starrapter boy I'll bring him in one of these days

Please join the fun
last edited on Mar 23, 2023 at 02:23PM

Epic anime cross over 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago spadeharrson said…
Ica mother to Arekkusu III he will be 4 years old but her I'll have to do math
Ica mother to Arekkusu III he will be 4 years old but her I'll have to do math
Zandra
Zandra
Molly in deep with Scorpion from MK twin newborns children Fay and Matthew they will inherit not only their mom's and their dad's powers but Matthew will also inherit his dad's hell spawn wrath side
Molly in deep with Scorpion from MK twin newborns children Fay and Matthew they will inherit not only
Tearell he hates everyone no matter what the only way to whittle down this is for love to find away
Tearell he hates everyone no matter what the only way to whittle down this is for love to find away
Hona..... I'm gonna have to draw her I can't find the old picture I used to use she looks like a southern bell with ho-oh's wings talks like a southern bell to as well in the old RP she has fallen for spike Spiegel it's up to spike Spiegel (cowboy bebop) to move on with her or not I hope he does
Star and you all know Brock the parents of the others I just posted i painted this one myself I have not finished it cause as you can see by star's little hands I stink at drawing and painting hands
Star and you all know Brock the parents of the others I just posted i painted this one myself I have