Fairy Tail Ghost's Fairy Tail RP (Remake)

TheAdventGhost posted on Jan 28, 2014 at 09:33PM
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Magic type:
Weapons (optional):
Pet:
Living place:
Bio:
Anything else interesting?

Fairy Tail 921 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 921

over a year ago yumiyukifan1 said…
Komoko:.....
Skittles: hehe.. Fairy Tail is always like that! That's what Mirajane told us! Komoko wanna join the fight too?
Erza: *yawn* I'm gonna stop those two.. *walks into the fight*
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Zerion: Alright, next stop... The tower... *He'd begin running* I'll make sure I finish you quick and easy!!!
last edited over a year ago
LillyBlack commented…
I thought Zerion was the last one of the Kurai Clan.... over a year ago
Komoko: ....*stares at Erza beating up Gray and Natsu* .....
Skittles: Ouch..
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Lilly: Join the fight!? You're crazy or something!?
Marty: Hey by the way. You can join us with our job.
Lilly: I'm going to get Lyra out of the fight. Ice Make Cage! *a ice cage surrounded Lyra but she melts it*
Lyra: Wanna finish that fight Lilly?
Lilly: Fine but only to make you shut up. [I have to watch out though. Lyra turned stronger gut I was always able to stop her fight. But this one I'm going into...I can't get out. Lyra's shadow move. She's using it...] *Lyra speeds around Lilly and then Lyra appears above Lilly*
Lyra: Too late now!
Lilly: Damnit! Only if you can be quiet! Ice Make Lance! *Ice Lances appear above Lily feet but Lilly move away for it can hit Lyra*
Grey: Lilly has Ice magic like me?
Zerion: ... It'll all be over soon.
Erza: My work here is done.. *pat hands* *grabs a request and walks out door*
Komoko: ...Cool....
Skittles: I KNOW RIGHT?! SHE IS SO STRONG LIKE YOU, KOMOKO!!!
Komoko: ....I don't know...
Zerion: *he'd see the tower in the distance* There it is, it's also where she resides.... This'll be over soon,
Komoko: *watches Lilly and Lyra fight*
Skittles: Ooh!
*Lyra tries her to do her Shadow attack again and Lyra appears on top*
Lyra: I got you now!!
Lilly: Damnit, damnit, damnit!!!! I said be quiet! *Lilly moves away and Lyra crashes into the floor and Lilly gets into a position*
Lyra: Damn! First into lances now into the floor!?
Lilly: Water Demon...,Awaken! *a BIG water demon pops out and grabs Lyra from his mouth and the from throws her to the wall drying out Lyra's fire* Game over...
Marty and Neo: Whoa Lilly beat Lyra!
Skittles: WOW!!!
Komoko: *nods*
Zerion: *He'd disappear and reappear into the tower* Eliminate the guards... Get to her...
Marty: That's the first time Lyra ever lost in a fight!
Neo: I think is because Lyra kept saying I got you now and you're too late and stuff like that.
Marty: True.
Lilly: So how about that job Lyra? Were going or not?
Lyra: Yeah....let's go...
Skittles: C'mon Komoko let's go!!! *follows Lyra and Lilly*
Komoko: ..... *follows Skittles*
*He'd easily slash right through the guards and reach Ikaruga*
Ikaruga: Well, look who's arrived,
Zerion: Heh, looks like I found you,
Ikaruga: You came here to lose...
Zerion: Heh, you'll be the one losing, my ability is on a whole other level compared to you!!!
*All goes to the train station and gets inside the train*
Ikaruga: You underestimate me.
Zerion: It's not underestimation if it ends up true. I'll finish you like I did those lackeys of yours.
Komoko: *sits on a seat*
Skittles: *sits next to Komoko*
Skittles: So, My name is Skittles and this is Komoko *smiles at Lyra, Lilly, Marty, and Neo*
Marty: Well I'm Marty!
Neo: I Neo!
*the 2 began to clash*
Zerion: This will be over. Quickly!!!
Skittles: Nice!
Zerion: *he'd step back, and requip his sword to ice* Now! Ice Fang!!! *he fired a shockwave of ice*
Ikaruga: *she'd make a speed slash to stop the shockwave*
Zerion: Predictable, *he slashed right through her when she had her guard down* Judgment! Winter's Reposte! *he'd sheathe his sword, then breaking Ikaruga's Icicle and taking her down* Told ya... *he'd disappear*
over a year ago DeijiiChan said…
Name: Casper Eriksen

Appearance: Down Below

Personality: Carefree | Friendly| Calm | Thoughtful | Mysterious

Magic type: Light (Healing and etc.)

Weapons: Dagger with Chains at the end

Pet: Cat named Shima

Living place: He stays the night in trees but he just a carefree soul who travel everywhere so he's homeless.

Bio: There not much to say since his life was a nice life with a dad who was a priest and a mother who was known well for her healing powers. He also had a brother but his brother went missing one day leaving only a pendent he got for his 5th birthday as a gift. So Casper is off on a journey to bring back his brother home safely. Along the way, he met the cat Shima wounded and helped the poor cat back to health. After taking care of the cat, he became close with it and made the cat his companion along the journey.

Anything else interesting?: Nothing much left to say about him but that he really clumsy and gets in lots of strange situations sometimes... OH! and his mark is located on his shoulder.

Name: Casper Eriksen

Appearance: Down Below

Personality: Carefree |
(Yo, welcome)
DeijiiChan commented…
(Thank you! Happy to join this rp :3) over a year ago
(YAY YOU JOINED!!! THX FOR JOINING!!!)
DeijiiChan commented…
(Anything for my bestie!! <3 But still have to find me a pic! :3) over a year ago
Shima:
Shima:
(A friend of yumiyuki? Interesting)
DeijiiChan commented…
Ah... The name Yumi is her OC and the name Yuki is my OC so her name is our OCs' names :3) over a year ago
(Umm... May I ask... What happened so far?)
(Oh hi! Welcome to Ghost's Fairy Tail RP!)
Lilly: Marty explain.
Marty: I did at the guild!
Lyra: Yeah Lilly he did.
Lilly: Oh..
(The remake... Anyways, Zerion has finished his business with Ikaruga, and his place is now unknown, )
(Also Lilly, Lyra, Marty, Neo, Skittles, and Komoko are on a Job)
Zerion: .... What is it that I truly want to do with my life.....
(Okay Thank you! :] Umm... just to warn ya my rp is kinda... detailed... but don't mind my way of rping! ^^;)

While taking out a folded paper from his pouch, Casper unfolded the paper and scanned the request he took for 200,000 jewels which involved with monster hunting for some creature. While on his head laid his cat, Shima, purring away as she play with Casper's hair and looked around curiously. Boarding on the train, he sat down in the back of the cart to daydream once more.
(I'm used to it, it's like looking at a fanfiction)
(Lol I guess you can say it's like that ^^;)
Zerion: *sigh* Seriously, *he'd disappear into the forest and camp again*
After a few hours passed the train came to a stop and the whistle blew loudly snapping Casper out of his dreaming and back to reality. Casper looked outside to see it was night which was a good time to find the monster he was looking for. As he got up to walk off the train, the train left with the sound of it whistle muttering away in the silent night. Looking around his new surrounding, he headed off into the woods to find any clue of the beast location. While searching the woods, he caught glimpse of something or 'someone' not far from him. He leaped onto a tree branch silently and watched for any movement of whatever was there. Shima still on his head watched carefully as well, ready to sink her claws into the foul.
Zerion: *he'd lay himself down in his tent* What a day this has been I'll say...
Lilly: I still think you should explain since Skittles and Komoko doesn't know about it.
Marty: Ok. We have to deal with the "Underground Monster." Its this monster underground and rage all night which destroys the villagers village.
Lyra: Keep note that the monster only STAYS underground.
Marty: Right. We have to go to the village then underground to the monster and try to move him away from the town.
Lyra: To move him is with my fire and Lilly's water and ice. Question. What kind of magic do you have Komoko?
Zerion: *he'd end up falling asleep*
Casper watched like a hawk watching for it's prey and saw the person moved but only to return to its' tent, maybe to rest for the night. While Casper questioned whether to search the camp or leave the person alone, his feet gave away as he slipped and fell from the tree he was hidden in with a crash. Shima leaped off Casper's head and landed perfectly on her small feet and watched as her master landed in a bush unharmed. She sighed at her master's clumsiness and looked around for anything that may have heard the crash from earlier.
Zerion: *he'd be awakened by the crash, he'd go out* Who's there?!! Who the hell are you?!!
Casper got up quickly but before he could catch himself he tripped over a rock and fell once more landing on his face. Shima watching shaking her head and got ready to attack the man. Casper got up slowly rubbing his face,"Oww... that hurts..." He mumbled as he got up slowly and sighed,"Umm... S-sorry for intruding! Was just passing by no trouble here!" As he got ready for whatever was in store for him, Shima hissed at the man and slashed at the stranger but missed as she feel onto a bush.
Zerion: Honestly now, all I'm trying to do is get some sleep, continue on with your business and no one has to get hurt, *He'd pick up Shima and gently placed her next to Casper* Sheesh, and what's your deal?! Attacking me out of the blue like that!
Shima mew as she was carried up and put back with her master's side, Casper taking Shima in his arm and tapped her nose with his index finger, his way of punishing her and looked at the man,"I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep sir! I'll be on my way then and sorry for my cat." Shima looking at the man with a death glare like she would slit his neck in seconds but looked away not letting her pride down.
Zerion: *He'd sigh, and head back to his tent and head back to sleep*
Komoko: ...My magic is 1,000 Blades of Darkness..
Zerion: *sleeping peacefully*
Marty: That sounds so cool!!!
Lilly: That will definitely help!
Zerion: *He'd eventually wake up* .....