Fanpop Users fake accounts suspicions (DONT TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY TAKE IT AS A GAME)

adavila posted on Jun 03, 2008 at 11:25PM
ok we all know there are some users that have more than one account but we dont know for sure except for some that have actually declare they have two accounts (like lillalover... :))

so if you have any suspisions about fake accounts you can post them here so everyonte can know

I´ll start I think link
and link

are the same person
last edited on Jun 03, 2008 at 11:31PM

Fanpop Users 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago harold said…
While I share your belief that some users have multiple accounts, I suspect this will end badly.
over a year ago ToastedRabbits said…
Ditto. Even if you do think some people have two accounts, I'm sure they don't appreciate it being announced for everyone to see. If they wanted everyone to know they would have let it be known.
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
Yeah, but what the matter with some people having 2 accounts is that bad?
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
firstly, 2 accounts can be used for rating all your stuff 5s and getting easy medals or cheating in picks by making a lot of people pic your answer, secondly, sobored and 11relaxing have been banned.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
yeah what hooch said, also it takes up user names and has in the past allowed user to gang up (obviously they were the same person but if you didn't now that it would feel like a gang) it also uses us user names, obviously not a massive issue on somewhere as small as fanpop but if someone had been using amazondebs when i got here and i later found it was a false account that was now deleted i'd be miffed lol

if you suspect someone has two accounts either ask them (i only advise if your friendly with them) or report them to the fanpop four, (i only really advise this if your pretty dam certain)
oh and one other example i can think of was one user had about four accounts just troll someone else to stop them from getting medals (yes very pathetic think they have gone now though)
over a year ago Sephisis17 said…
And here I go and I say.... whatever! Hmph!
over a year ago adavila said…
lol
over a year ago germany123 said…
there is a new user who is trying to get that going now..she even made a spot..hmmmm*starts rubbing chin*

i know *smacks head*

tinkersomething and adavila are the same user!!!!
lol, is this like your theory on leuron lilalover sephisis and someone else being the same user?
yeah... only this time..meh i am not so sure...!

ive seen pictures of adavila and he is this mexican macho...;)
i dont think he would post fairy pictures ANYWHeRE not even to hide his identity...
if he made an account as a girl im thinking more along the lines of pam anderson :D

right, adavila??
ha ha ha ha! lol gerley you make me laugh i think adavila will be thrilled to be called a 'mexican macho' ha ha ha
over a year ago aholic said…
I have two accounts but I only used the second one to ask why this account was banned. (I posted the same comment more than 5 times)
MEXICAN MACHO??

hahaha
over a year ago Spotty_Vision21 said…
I think this was meant to be a joke, guys.

Anyways, I think Cinders, Debs of the Amazons, and Spotty_Vision21 are the same user :O!
last edited over a year ago
well I think that debs and geramany 123 are the same person because they are always making compliments about each other
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
i have two accounts, but for the same reason as aholic lol
silly me, all i did was rate hulu content low on about 6 videos and poasted the same comment on it explaining why, and i got banned
i was really scared, so i made a new user to ask about it
debs and sauly helped me too
but i dont go on it anyway, i dont see the point
when i earn a medal its nice to know that its all been truly rated and i haven't cheated to get it :) ♥
erm ACTUALLY sualey ( saul mikoliunas) and i are the same person and debs is sualeys auntie but debs and i are the same USER..oh its very complicated...!

if all the other kids have two accounts i WANT ONE TOO!!!

it would be awesome...i am so gonna leave nice comments on my contributions...and make all these "do you like germany123? picks"

ooooh its gonna be legen..wait for it..dary!!
lol you can tell me and gerley arn't the same because we always misunderstand one another lol!

actually cinders and spotty could be the same user, lol they have pretty similar believes and principles, handy with the photoshop and very stubborn on educating people and making them spell right lol

me however not so much with the teaching or spelling correctly myself lol!

but yes gerley and saul are the same person
over a year ago dazl said…
I think the Fanpop Four ar all the same person- a gnome living under my bed. I had a dream about it. Therefore it is real.
since everyone else has a fake account then I'm the same person as tushtush, we prop eachother too much........... and I get a huge amount of her quiz questions right compared to ones made by others.
over a year ago Spotty_Vision21 said…
Dazl, that was AWESOME. I just laughed myself to death. Oh my, I've been caught! Makes sense though, I made myself president ;D
over a year ago greenchoco101 said…
Those pesty little site advertisers.
*random: i wanna be in the advertising business when i grow up!*