Fanpop Users ATTENTION ALL MY FANS!

PkmnTrainerJ posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 05:25PM
Thought this might be the best way to get people's attention. Basically, I was thinking about Christmas (more specifically, Christmas cards) and then about sending cards out to my fans on Fanpop.

So, if you're my fan (or you know me, and for some reason, we haven't fanned one another) then please send your mail adress to pkmntrainerj@gmail.com and I'll send you my adress back too and then we can send each other Christmas cards. I'm a little undecided, but I may attach letters and such with a few of them. I thought as some of you live far away, and the end dates for postage here will be November time, best to get it done now.

Please post here after you've sent the e-mail, just so I know you've sent it.

Cheers in advance Joe.

Fanpop Users 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
I'm just going to bump this now that we're getting close to last posting dates if people would like to respond. :-)
over a year ago amazondebs said…
i could perhaps drop one off at your bus stop ;)
jay i woiuld love to sen you a christmas card but i don't do christmas cards.....like at all I think of them as a bit of a waste of paper and money and time lol I don't even send my family them, last year I gave my sister a packet of smarties because she was so annoyed I didn't give her a card and the smarties were cheaper lol
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
Have gotten a fair few responses to this which is nice. :-D

However, final posting dates are coming up so if you're not from the UK, and would still like to exchange christmas cards, please do e-mail me ASAP. :-)
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
I dont celebrate Christmas :'(
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
hellgirl if you want we can exchange just plain old cards or post cards that way being late on the mailservice wouldn't matter...lol
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Ahh.. U mean fan made cards :O Or like post cards :O
over a year ago Cammie said…
This was a beautiful idea J and I hope you got some responses.
I mailed my Christmas card + a wee surprise for you about a week before Christmas - hope you got it already. If not then it's still in transit.