Fanpop Users Some losers stole my Christmas Wreath

Cinders posted on Dec 12, 2008 at 08:09PM
I am on an acquaintance basis with a friend of my neighbors, who seems to be at my neighbor's apartment every time I have friends over (Friday, Saturday nights). My friend smokes, so sometimes he smokes with her, and I sit with them and maybe have a clove myself (yeah, I'm a picky smoker, bite me).

Well, at 2:00AM on a Thursday they came over looking for something I didn't have. I told them I had a plane to catch "tomorrow morning" (which is true, I have one to catch on Saturday) and that I didn't have what they wanted and good night. Then I heard a rattling from my wreath holder and the next morning it's gone.

I'm fairly sure they took it as some sort of prank (they aren't mean-spirited, just have that frat-boy mentality). But still, I know the FRIEND, not the neighbor, so I wrote a note on the wreath holder that says "You guys are lame. Can we have our wreath back?"

I have a feeling they'll come a-knocking tonight as well.

In the meantime, I'm a little pissed. And I need some Christmas cheer because some frat boy stole my wreath. :o(

Fanpop Users 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
they are SO not getting any presents this year..santa sees EVERYTHING! maybe you should remind them..

over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Cinders, Its alright, remember Christmas is the time for joy and cheer! Theyre jerks. Yeah maybe tell Santa they see EVERYTHING! *Hugs* Youll be alright Cinders! We fanpoppers can cheer you up anyday and well be here for you any day when you have trouble! Cheers :-)
over a year ago dazl said…
But on the plus, it looks GREAT on my door.