Fanpop Users Spottacus's Fanpop Family Tree Deux (complete)

Spotty_Vision21 posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 07:55AM
Alright, it's midnight, now the 28th. You can keep making changes but they won't be on link, they will be on the next one. Thanks for participating!

Okay. I'm sure you all remember link. Pretty awesome, I know. Now, I want to do it again, updated. Except the version in my computer got deleted. So, I need updated info from everyone to do it again. I currently have the following information. Please make any corrections and additions by, lets say, the 27th?

Fanpop Four are combined the Godfather, and are "parents" of Dazl and her twin eden, DarkSarcasm and her twin misanthrope86, and Cinders. Dazl has a pet Oblix.

Cinders is married to blisslikethis and the mother of yours truly, Spottacus, and her twin AllisonCameron. Spottacus has a pet amazondebs.

Cammie sort of adopted amazondebs.

ladolcevita is the cat. Mrow.

Temptasia is the cousin of DarkSarcasm. I suppose one of the f4 has a sibling. xD!

dyoxide is also DarkSaracasm's cousin. Eh, the fanpop four can't all be only children, can they? :P

Saul_Mikoliunas and germany123 are twins, and are amazondebs's nieces. (We decided ArabellaElfie is the mom)

pollyloveshouse is married to Chandlerfan.

oldmovie and Cuddles are engaged. They have a child, Immunity.

Immunity is cheating on pollyloveshouse with amberrocks (I am going to assume they are still together). Pollyloveshouse is cheating on Immunity with OhClip (I assume that Polly is cheating on Chandlerfan now), who is in love with claire-aka-bob, amazondebs, and Spottacus.

Debs is a triplet of nikadawson and arabellaelfie.

eden and johnminh are engaged.

DrDevience and lars are married.

Shadowflame and classicalnadia are cousins.

alexmcneice is dating thecon

Harold and Cammie are roommates.

Nosey is roommates with with Darksarcasm, Dazl, and Eden.
last edited on Dec 28, 2008 at 06:59AM

Fanpop Users 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
Me and Immunity divorced, sadly. But don't worry, I moved on =D I'm happily married to Chandlerfan =D

However I'm thinking you might not want to include the family tree of the House spot, it's getting quite scary... I think I'm a great great grandfather by now....
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
I'm not sure how The Spawn should be worked in... o.O
over a year ago Spotty_Vision21 said…
I can put an icon of the one I made. Boy or girl?
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
Eh, yeah. The House spot's family tree is pretty convoluted. :p
I used to really like the House spot, honestly. But I left because it was churning out a lot of spam i.e. "WHOIS HOTERR?!!1!one!!2!" picks.
over a year ago em_em said…
This is seriously gonna take you forever to make up right!
But of course when its done I'm sure I'll understand it a little bit more and it'll look awesome :D
I'm editing out some accounts which are gone (no fans, spots, activity, etc.)
The chart is complete with above specifications. All changes are due by the 27th.
Well, changes can now be submitted but the tree won't be updated for a while. Enjoy!