Fanpop Users Fanpop Family Tree the Third

Spotty_Vision21 posted on Dec 30, 2008 at 01:12AM
Alright guys, link of the link is up. Now, this is the place to make any changes or additions to the chart. I want all updates by Valentines Day, got it? Now, go forth and fanpop.

Fanpop Four are combined the Godfather, and are "parents" of Dazl and her twin eden, DarkSarcasm and her twin misanthrope86, and Cinders. Dazl has a pet Oblix.

Cinders is married to blisslikethis and the mother of yours truly, Spottacus, and her twin AllisonCameron. Spottacus has a pet amazondebs.

Cammie sort of adopted amazondebs.

ladolcevita is the cat. Mrow.

Leuron is with IsabellAzuria.

Temptasia is the cousin of DarkSarcasm, and is married to spasticnature. I suppose one of the f4 has a sibling. xD!

dyoxide is also DarkSaracasm's cousin. Eh, the fanpop four can't all be only children, can they? :P

Saul_Mikoliunas and germany123 are twins, and are amazondebs's nieces. (We decided ArabellaElfie is the mom)

pollyloveshouse is married to Chandlerfan, and their daughter is heeeresjoyce.

oldmovie and Cuddles are engaged. They have a child, Immunity.

Ohclip is in love with claire-aka-bob, amazondebs, DarkSarcasm, germany123 and Spottacus.

Debs is a triplet of nikadawson and arabellaelfie.

eden and johnminh are engaged.

DrDevience and lars are married.

Shadowflame and classicalnadia are cousins.

alexmcneice is dating thecon

Harold and Cammie are roommates.

Nosey is roommates with with Darksarcasm, Dazl, and Eden.

Fanpop Users 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
i have been meaning to ask..ohclip is in love with me? i wasnt aware you see..he has a funny way of showing it
*stares at slashed voodoo doll he sent her*
over a year ago Spotty_Vision21 said…
That's just his way of showing affection. Don't worry. :P He sent me a dead rat laced with anthrax.
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
The severed head he sent me pwnz your voodoo doll and anthrax rat. =P
over a year ago Spotty_Vision21 said…
Oooh, whose head? Your mom's?