Fanpop Users Anyone worried about AmazonDebs? :D

ztara posted on Jan 04, 2009 at 01:55AM
Germany123 (and aparantly others) have been asking were the hell AmazonDebs has got to over the last 2 weeks. NOT TO WORRY!!! shes ok, ill but ok, saw her and her lovely family a few days ago and talked to her (briefly) a few hours ago on the phone. She goes through rough patches and i guess this is one of them.

Dont worry guys she ok, she also might have been at her mums (no internets)which also means no Fanpoping!

keep it surreal
Ztara
last edited on Jan 04, 2009 at 01:55AM

Fanpop Users 58 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

over a year ago germany123 said…
yay the debs has not disappeared...how sweet of you to tell us,ztara! now i dont have to worry..as i said give her a big hug from me and tell her we cant wait to have her back.
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
Thank you ztara, I was worrying a little, avid fanpopper disappearing and all. Thanks for letting us know, I feel more relaxed now :)
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Thanks for the update, I was missing one of my twinlets.
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Thanks for telling =) Tell her next time that you call her that I tell her to take care and *big hugs*!
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
Well, unless of course she just LNWed our asses!

Thanks though, I was wondering where she was.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Thank you Ztara, I was so glad Germany messaged you aboot this. Her Aunty Gemmy was getting very worried =D
Hahahah Hoochey =D
over a year ago Sappp said…
I'm glad to hear something from her, I was missing her.
I hope she makes a speedy recovery and can brighten up Fanpop like we're used to again.

Thanks for the update ztara.
over a year ago Cammie said…
Thanks for the update, I was wondering where awesomedebs had disappeared to - again!
Give her a big hug and a Buffy-shaped cookie from her mate from Downunder!
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
thanks ztara send her well wishes will you..
over a year ago smoore23 said…
I was wondering about her, too! She's obviously missed around here.

Thanks for the update, and I hope she'll be back to Fanpopping soon!
over a year ago papa said…
Any new news? I was getting worried too when I heard she was sick so I emailed her but haven't heard back. Hope she's doing well wherever she is!
smile
i have seen her around on msn..well i did when i still had proper internet *cusses*
her computer is down so fanpopping is a problem...it sure takes a while to load- as i have learned now, too!
wink
I'm concerned about awesomedebs too and miss having her around. I have emailed her but just like papa, have had no response. Also I haven't seen Claire around for a while, hope she's ok because when she emailed me a few days ago she wasn't well either.
Oh gemmy, you would so not do well if you came to Australia and lived with me for a while. Dial-up is all I have which might explain why I spend so many hours here ... 5mins to upload a couple of wallpapers.

EDIT: This is major freaky, only gemmy and I are using the emotes. Even papa didn't use a cute like emote AND he came up with the idea - well, as one of the site creators I assume he did,lol.
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
meh
s'ok Claires here :P

Debs has been on msn once or twice, but she didnt say much and she wasn't on for long. i hope she will be back good and proper soon, i miss her ♥
over a year ago hm94991 said…
wink
hahaha--
EDIT: Claire! hehe I think we posted these at the same thime....
over a year ago Mallory101 said…
thank god shes ok,finally she will be back on...
over a year ago amazondebs said…
guys i'm glad your so concerned, really i'm fine and back (ish).....that is if you want me back :)
kiss
I can best access that question after I hear your reason for just deserting the pop, especially so close to the festive season too.
No reply to my "season's greetings" emails, no communication whatsoever with the awesome fanpoppers.
I thought the last time this happened you vowed that the next time you were being absent from the pop for more than a few hours, you would put it up in you motto. Doh, guess not!

I was bloody worried about you.
How was I supposed to know you were ok - answer me that if you can??!
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
kiss
Debs has some 'splain' to do, be carefull, Cammie is just getting over her beheading phase.

I'm going to be all Spike like in this and just be glad you are back, now I'm just going to wait for the musical number and practice my caskett jumping. (I barely make sense in the Buffyverse, so it's possible I have severly confused many with the above statement)

I am concerned about the 'ish' part though.
over a year ago l3371 said…
laugh
jo,she's back,don't worry!^^
cake
yeah cammie sorry about that but i didn't plan on leaving it sort of happened, I wasn't too well (yeah being unwell at christmas sucked) and I have had some difficulty accessing a computer and some other stuff going on just general time issues and some stuff i don't want to go in to too much detail but it's all gravy now as ztara would say

the ish basically refers to me going to new york on thursday but i will be back again once i get back to britain with lots of photos of me in new york :D

(the cake picture is my apology)
kiss
Awww, now I feel like bitch.
I was worried about you because I know it is unlike awesomedebs to be away from the pop for sooooooooo long but I'm glad you are ok now.
New York? That sounds ace, Deb.
Take plenty of photos so we can enjoy and if we can try and crash in on the F4 - that would awesome,lol.

I'm glad you're back but I know you've seen my pick SO you would already know that. I hope?!
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
heart
Yea Debs we were all wondering what happened to you, but Glad you are back even if it is for a short time cause I have to admit I am a little jealous I wish I was going to New York, Hope you have a great time!
well i'm going to new york to audition for juilliard (drama devision of course) soooo wish my lucks :)
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
heart
lucks for debs *hands*
ooooo and take some love too *hands* :) ♥
over a year ago IsisRain said…
smile
Good luck Debs! :)
heart
Break a leg, hunny.
Have a safe trip and no matter what happens in NY please never forget your awesome fanpopping friends when making that Academy Award speech one day.
kiss
aww debsie im so proud of you- i see a joss in your future Long will you be gone? just so we dont have to panic again! hopefully i will be online soon. im on my pod at work but this really isnt the fanpop experience..

big smile
Good luck Debsie, I actually know what you are auditioning for! It shows just how famous Juliard is!
sad
is she gone already!?
sad
I presume so because she said she wouldn't be here when Cammie exposed herself *snigger* and so if that was yesterday, she must have been gonesies.
crying
how depressing...im back she leaves again
*takes it personal*

and you were on msn and i was at the supermarket and now you logged off again
cool
i'm back gerley *hugs*

unfortunatly guys i didn't get in but on the day they told me i got a letter in the post from another acting school offering me a audition so i take that as a sign :)

new york was waiiiiit for it.........sorry that was enough of a build up so waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt­ttt for it
awesomely lengendary
kiss
you are truly awesomedebs..now where are the pics who did you meet what did you do where did you go!?!?!?!
big smile
ha ha ha i will be uploading the piccys soons.....although a lot of the ones of me are my mum's camera...but i have plenty of my mum on my camera rofl

I met many a cool person by the way can i have a american for a pet please? they're sooooooooo friendly and lovly and went to awesome places in fact i think i may move in with my twinlet arabella in new york lols
you can have me... im american!

did you meet any fanpoopers??
no sadly i did not, i would love to have actually met up with a couple of the awesome new yorkers but i didn't really have time :(

if i ever come to germany i promise to make time though lols
big smile
We missssssedddd youuuuuu. Plus, I am glad that you are staying here from now on, it's alot harder to stalk you when you are in a different continent. That's why me Ohclip drifted apart....well...that and his pretentiousness (Totally just said that so could fit pretentiousness into a sentence today)
mischievous
you better, debs..i have a fanpopper radar and i will KNOW if youre in the country!
worried
ha ha ha ha i know you will know, you noticed when my brows changed lols
over a year ago oblix said…
crying
i'm guessing it's too late to wish you good luck debs!
i never saw this forum.
cake
meh you can wish me good luck on my next audition lol which i have just organised and it's on my birthday yay guess what i'll be wishing when i blow out my candal?
smile
Good luck on your next audition...aren't we supposed to be saying "break a leg"? :)
yes but please don't my luck tend to take things too literally lol
cake
lol Oh, in that case DON'T break a leg and good luck :) Would sure be a nice birthday present for you!
big smile
hehe thanks you :D
I told awesomedebs to 'break a leg' (see comment at top of page) but it didn't work.
Never mind, there's always a second chance in April *goes to look for awesomedebs' actual birthdate*
worried
lol by actual birthdate is the 16th :S
kiss
Exactly 1 month before Amanda's. I shall remember it.