Fanpop Users Do you wonder if any fanpopers live near you and pass you in the street (Uk edition)

rookyboy posted on Feb 04, 2009 at 08:19PM
Have you ever thought that you mite walk past a fellow fanpopper in the street? That perhaps you go to the same college or school?
If you want to know simple just post somthing about where you live. Responibly of course no home address or clear details or you day to day life but maybe your college or school name or anything you like.

Heres mine I go to nelson and colne college. Do you?
save

Fanpop Users 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago oblix said…
Different addition,
my friend and i were talking about scrubs then she said "if you want a good website to watch it, go on www.fanpop.com type in scrubs" that was a rawr!

then i found out em_em goes to uni in the city i practicality live

and sazza and i have both played for county and regional teams and have played matches against each other.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
i know i live near by a fellow fanpopper but i have stated before that i live in the last of the summer wine country and so i don't think it's fair of me to state her name incase she doesn't want other knowing where she lives but yeah my clue to anyone else of course is above
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
I know of a few fanpoppers who have been under my house, what with there being a tube line going beneath it =P
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
mischievous
I live near Germany123! She lives in this beautiful flat and I live in a tent that looks in through her window.
over a year ago nataliejade said…
smile
haha now you've said that, i'm going to be watching out for everyone i pass on the street wondering whether they're on fanpop or not :P